chapter 12

I woke up in Colbys arms and tried to git out of them with out him waking up. When i finally got out of his arms i went to my bathroom and got dressed.

"Will good morning beautiful" "morning brock" i say "oooo i like that" i giggle at what he said and gave him his shirt and pants and he put them on

It has been a while since i have seen his body it made me bit my lip bc the fact he was changing in front of me. "Damn take a picture it will last longer" he said "omg" i say covering my face.

He laughed and rapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed his lips then walked away. "Oh don't do that" i hear him say i just laughed and told him to git in the car.

He sighed and got in the car "let's git food" i say "ok" he said. We got to tender greens and ate there then went to the beach. I started to think about what i did with jake at this beach when i was dating colby he still doesn't know about it.

We were both carrying are shoes and walking along the shore line. "Hey Ava" "yeah" i say "i still love u even tho i messed up can u please give me another chance" i thought about it for a moment then answered "fine but this is the last one" "omg really so we are dating" "yes colby" i say giggling a bit.

He kissed he passionately and I kissed back. We started to make until someone yelled "GIT A ROOM" we stop and started to laugh and we go back to the car.

We made some tiktoks and he got a tiktok account and we posted a few videos and i got people to follow him bc i am popular on tiktok. He ended up staying the night again and we feel asleep watching a movie and cuddling.

To be continued......