chapter 23

It has been 3 days with Emily and she is turning me back into a soft girl. Me and colby have not talked at all and me and brennen are actually dating know it is weird not being with colby but I have to get used to it. I got ready well Emily was sleeping in my bed.

I went to school and met up with brennen "hey bae" I say well I kiss him "hey I have to leave for 3 days bc my dad is making me go with him on his business trip" "awe ok I'm going to miss youuuuu" "I'll miss u too baby but he is waiting for me so ...

I went to school and met up with brennen "hey bae" I say well I kiss him "hey I have to leave for 3 days bc my dad is making me go with him on his business trip" "awe ok I'm going to miss youuuuu" "I'll miss u too baby but he is waiting for me so I have to go" "ok i love u have fun" "i will love u too".

I walk into school and me and colby look at each other I got nervous and looked away every sense me and him broke up he went back to his fuckboy stages and was all of a sudden mean to me again like wtf.

A girl walked up to colby and gave him a wet kiss I gagged at the look of it.

(TIME SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL)

I was putting my stuff up in my locker bc it was the end of the day and colby did not bother me all day but ofcourse he did now.

No one was in the hallways but me and colby so I was about to shut my locker when I was pushed up against it my back facing colby he pushed his pp on my butt and I could feel that he was hard.

He put one hand on my waist and squeezed it and the other around my neck "i have missed u princess"i got horny by him but I was not going to let him fuck me not today. "Colby leave me alone" I turn around so that I'm facing him and as soon as I did he slammed his lips into me.

Ofcourse my horny ass kissed back how could I not. We started to make out roughly he went to put his hand in my pants but I stopped him "no colby" "oh come on u know u want me" he was right I did want him but he couldn't know that. "No I don't I'm with brennen".

"If u did not want me then why did u kiss back" shit "bc I can do what I want" I push him off of me and shut my locker and go home colby was just standing there with a smirk on his face wtf is that dick up to now.

(Ik it is a short chapter but just wait for the next one😏)