pornstar!! Alastor x reader~

An: so this was a request by lindathedemon1 I hope you like it and yes readers I am taking requests (this is not part of the story) request me guys, anything, anyways ENJOY!!!
........................................................................

Reader pov:
'Where is he', I thought, 'it's almost time for the photo shoot, maybe he is in his room', as I reach for the handle, I hear a moan, confused as fuck, I take a peek and see Alastor with his pants down and he is sitting on the bed, "oh (Y-YN)~ just like t-that, s-suck me f-faster a-ah~",

"Well well well", I said walking in, "If it isn't Alastor, the radio demon, moaning my name about", he stared at me in disbelief then got off the bed and undressed fully, walking towards me he said "well darling if you aren't shy, care to dance?", extending his hand, I slapped it away.

"Feisty huh?, I like it" he exclaimed grabbing my waist, wrapping my arms around his neck I said, "I just wanna have....fun~", smirking, he said "get on your knees then darling~",

As I get on my knees I see he is really hard so I take his cock and lick his tip teasing him, "hey no teasing daddy~" he demanded, I disobeyed and kept teasing more, "that's it you have been a bad girl", grabbing me, he pinned me to the wall, "do you wanna get punished?" "Maybe~" I cooed, and with that he turned me around and bent me over with my butt facing him.

"Your a naughty girl~, I'm gonna go to fifteen spankings and if you lose count I'm gonna start all over again~" he whispered in my ear.

........................................................................
Sorry lol slow updates but I'm really trying and part 2 coming out soon~