My Autobiography

My life is simple as it is. But, just like a lot of people in this world, I am prone to be broken. Broken because of various struggles that never failed to come in my way. However, eventually, those struggles have helped me to become a brave and strong person that I am today. So, the famous quote that could somehow describe my life is "I am Stronger than I am Broken" by Roxane Gay.

I'm a student that really loves to read. I intend to read books either in fiction or nonfiction, and I usually read them here in wattpad. When it comes to academics, my mind is active in memorizing pieces like poems and significant terminologies in every lesson. Yet, I'm not just into books or other school stuff because as much as possible I also engage myself in extracurricular activities such as dancing. Now, I can humbly say that I'm good at dancing because when I was in 1st grade, my teacher had taught me on how to sway my hips and move my arms synchronized to the beat. After teaching me, she convinced and encouraged me to perform on stage in the recognition together with some of my classmates.

I remember when I was a child, my best memories I experienced were playing happily outside all day long with my friends and also bonding with my family. Those were my best memories because real happiness existed within me whenever I reminisce those moments. But, the worst memory I have is when I was in 2nd grade wherein my classmates bullied me. It was the reason why I didn't want to go to school so I had many absences at that time.

At the age of 17, one of the achievements that I already had was I became a valedictorian in 6th grade. I studied in elementary at Albay, province of Bicol. When I moved out from our hometown, I continued my studies here in Manila and still have honors in our school. Another achievement was in grade 10, our group decided to join a dance competition in school and fortunately we were the champion.

One direction was one of the most popular boybands in the world. They have a lot of fans, including me. Therefore, they served as my inspiration in many aspects of my life so I love them with all my heart. The five lads work hard in being able to achieve their dreams as artists/singers. So someday, I indeed want to be like them, like some  beautiful flowers in the garden that were able to bloom and spread their fragrance of success.

After 10 years, I can imagine myself genuinely contented with my own version of success together with my loved ones. For instance, I foresee that I  already have a stable job and a happy heart. Also, I think in that time I'm already engaged or married.

I have a 12-year old sister but we are like cats and dogs. We always fight even in small and petty things. Almost everyday, we exchange silly words that usually leads to hurting each other. With all the countless fights that we had, I came to realize an important thing and that is I should not let my feelings control my system because too much of it without enough control or grip, will definitely cause nothing but chaos and tainted bonds.