Raining in London

This chapter contains smut (I should put warnings from now on lmao).

Enjoy! Let me know what you think :) - Allie

.

Harry woke up to the sound of running water and his girlfriend's singing in the shower. Hearing the song he had sung to her yesterday on the rooftop put a big smile on his face, but his head started pounding as soon as he sat up. That was a reminder for him to never drink like that again. Though he could remember most of the events last night, it had been quite long since he last partied like that. And God, was twenty-five really that old?

Amused by the thought, he ran his palms over his face and got up, dragging his feet to the bathroom. Thea didn't hear him come in so she didn't stop singing while he stripped off his clothes and hung them up. He could see her naked silhouette through the frosted glass shower door, and seeing it first thing in the morning made him incredibly horny. That had answered his previous question. He wasn't that old.

He pulled the door open and she snapped her head to look over her shoulder, brown eyes bugging out when she saw his face. "You scared me, dickhead," she grumbled.

"Sorry, baby," he laughed, wrapping his arms around her from behind. She moaned with her eyes closed, feeling his hard cock standing at attention between her ass cheeks. "You didn't fuck me last night," he fussed, and laughter shook her slightly.

"You were so fucking drunk."

"I'm sober now...and so fucking hard," Harry growled in her ear, grinding his shaft against her soft flesh which made her gasp loudly. He moved one hand to her breast, squeezing it and pinching her hard nipple, his other hand cupping her chin and turning her face around so he could slide his tongue against hers. Lowering his other hand from her stomach, he squeezed his cock and gave it a few strokes before guiding it inside her dripping pussy.

She was so slick that he could just slip right in, but he knew he was big so he thrust slowly to get her used to the fullness. She tossed her head back on his shoulder, her mouth fell open as she begged him to just fuck her. And who was he to disobey? He wrapped his arm back around her waist and began to fuck her hard and fast, telling her how much he loved her over and over again. It didn't take too long for her to shout out his name as he shot his cum into her, fucking her through it.

They fucked one more time in the bedroom and decided to take some rest before they went downstairs for breakfast. They lay naked in the tangled sheets, their legs intertwined. He was lying on his back, one arm above his head, the other draped around her back, while she was lying on her side, her head on his arm. During these moments, he loved to pretend that they had all the time in the world to do whatever they wanted, and they chose to spend it on each other alone.

"What's wrong?" he asked when she propped up on her elbow.

"I almost forgot, Gemma was here last night."

"Yeah, I remember."

"You two made up, right?"

"I think so." He sat up with her, rubbing his hand up and down her naked back. "I'm gonna have to call her again later just to be sure."

"I agree." She ran her fingers through his hair, pushing it back to reveal his forehead. "Also, Jeffrey told me to let you know that there's this event in LA for the Oscar nominees, and you have to attend."

"When?"

"In two days."

"Noooooo!" He pinned her down on the bed. Her cry of surprise turned into laughter as he buried his face between her breasts, lying fully on top of her. "I don't want to be away from you again!"