Chapter 1: The Wolf

Reports of a wolf pack hitting the city at night had come to the heroes agencies many times, although none of the heroes even took the time to read them. A pro Hero fighting some wild dogs!? Many of them though that they shouldn't be disturbed with that, and that the people should call animal control. How ever, there were some heroes that were concerned about this, because of the leader of the pack. Although each report had some of fantasy in it, there was a fact that repeated in every one of them: the Alpha was a kind of green wolf, but way bigger than the normal human, reaching two meters high, and it was very big, without counting that it walked on his two back legs, almost as if it was a human.

That night, a team composed by the pro heroes Eraser Head, Midnight, Present Mic, a mouse-dog like thing and the number one pro hero himself, All Might, were waiting, hidden in the shadows, for the pack to appear. They stood in the shadows for half an hour, until they heard a howling. A blonde guy with a black suit and speakers on his neck started to freak out. Seeing this, the mouse like creature started talking: "Aizawa, erase Mic's quirk before he shouts and destroys more that we can afford to" Reacting to this order, Eraser started looking at Mic, whit his hair floating and his eyes shining in red. Then, it appeared.

The wolf pack was composed by four wolves, of which one seemed to be young, but big enough To suppose a danger if anyone tried to attack the pack. But in front of them, there was a fifth wolf. It was exactly as the reports described him, but one thing surprised the heroes: he acted as more as a human than an animal. Then, the green wolf stopped, started smelling the air, and turned his head towards where the heroes were hidden. Then, out of nowhere, All Might jumped straight into him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ALL MIGHT?" Eraser head shouted. All Might started a hand to hand fight with the green wolf, while answering: "HE ALREADY KNEW THAT WE WERE HERE. IM GOING TO FINISH THIS UP QUICKLY" But, to the surprise of every one, All Might was knocked back by a punch of the wolf.

Then, the green wolf jumped towards All Might, fighting him, and amazingly wining over the symbol of peace. The other heroes were cold, seeing the strongest man on earth being beaten up by a savage animal. Then, Aizawa had an idea: "Nemuri, put him to sleep, it doesn't matters if you get All Might to, just do it" Hearing this, the hero Midnight broke her suit, making a scent that was smelled by the wolf. The wolf turned around, giving his back to a beaten All Might, and started running towards the origin of the scent. Midnight closed her eyes, getting ready for the blow that she was going to receive, but nothing came. She opened her eyes, and what she saw in front of her was a kid of about 15 years, with green wolf ears and a tail.

The wolf pack that was with the green haired kid disappeared, excepting the young looking one, that also fell asleep with his Alpha. The heroes went towards the sleeping kid, and found themselves looking at the most cute sight that somebody could see. After the incident, the kid was sent to U.A's hospital whit All Might, while the rest of the heroes were debating what to do. "Its just a kid Mic. He isn't old enough to go to the outside world, and its to old to put him in a foster home. And, it seems that he isn't civilized, or at least not completely. We can't just turn around and give the back to this kid." The mouse like creature spoked: "I agree with Aizawa, and counting that he has 15 years, if im not wrong, we can put him with the new students of 1-A, since you will be their homeroom teacher Aizawa. Also, Nemuri, you will be assigned as His guardian, counting that Aizawa can't erase his quirk, and only you can calm him down if he gets out of control". Midnight seemed surprised by this, but she nodded towards the creature: "But, principal Nezu, what do we do with the wolf. The animal woke up not long ago, but it is treating whoever gets close to the kid, and it refuses to leave his side."

"Well, if the kid can keep the wolf controlled, the we have no other choice but to leave the animal with him. Now, lets go and see how the kid and All Might are doing" Nezu said. They left towards the infirmary, only to see chaos on the room of the kid: the walls were covered in scratches, the beds were torn and the curtains were in pieces all around the room. How ever, the green haired kid and the wolf were in one of the corners of the room.  When the heroes opened the door, the green haired kid stared at them, and started growling, before standing up and positioned himself in a defensive position. Aizawa proceeded with caution, getting near the kid. When he was close enough to the kid, Aizawa spoked: "Hello there kid, we are heroes and we mean no harm to you or your companion. The only thing that I want from you is your name." The kid looked at Aizawa right in the eyes, kinda judging him trough them, before speaking: "Izuku, Izuku Midoriya"