Chapter 2: Back to civilization

"Izuku, Izuku Midoriya" Every one was surprised that he actually could talk, specially considering the state in which the room was. How ever, Aizawa managed to act like it didn't surprised him: "Ok, Midoriya, this woman right here is called Nemui, and she will take care of you, ok?". Izuku looked at Midnight, while the hero was froze in fear of what could happen to her. After starring at her for a time, Izuku nodded. Then, Aizawa got up, and the heroes left, leaving Izuku and his canine companion to sleep, in any way they were going to do it. After they left, Izuku went back to the corner, and fell asleep near the only one of his pack that stayed with him.

Izuku woke up to the sound of the door opening, and started growling, until he realized that it was Aizawa, but he noticed that he was carrying something. Seeing the confused Face of Izuku, Aizawa told him that it was his uniform, and that he had to wear it to attend to class with everybody else. After hearing this, Izuku made one question: "How does somebody wears that iuniform thing?" Aizawa was surprised at The thing that Izuku just said: He has lived his whole life in the wild, to the point that he only knows how to talk, but doesn't knows how to put a uniform on. Aizawa sighted and told Izuku how to put the uniform on, and then left to give him some privacy. After struggling for about fifteen minutes, Izuku managed to put the uniform in a certain presentable way, and started heading to class, with his four legged friend by his side.

After leaving the infirmary, he wondered trough the school, wondering where did he had to go, until he peaked up the scent of Aizawa. He started following the scent, walking on his arms and legs, until he arrived at a giant door that read 1-A. He perceived many different scents in the room, and also many voices, and decided to proceed with caution. When he opened the door, everyone went quiet, looking at the recently come student. He was walking on four, with a wolf by his side, and he kid himself had a green tail and green wolf ears on him. Then everybody exploded in questions, only for Izuku to step back and growl to everyone, as it did the wolf beside him. Every body then shut up, some afraid of what happened, and some others surprised at the behavior of the green haired kid.

After this awkward moment, Aizawa took the word: "Well, I may have to ask all of you to calm down. Here Izuku, please present yourself." Izuku got up in to legs, and stood in front of the whole class, and spoke: "First of all, who is it that I have to beat to enter to your pack? Who is your Alpha?" Everybody stood froze, thinking on what the wolf kid just said, until one girl stood up, much to the dismay of Aizawa: "Hi, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu, and I am the president of the class 1-A, of the hero course. And I think that I am the closest thing to what you are asking." Aizawa facepalmed, and before he could say anything, Izuku took the word: "So, you are the leader of the pack? I will beat you down and take them from you." Before the thing went mayor, Aizawa decided to intervine.

"No, Izuku, that's not how thinks work in here. She was chosen by everybody here, and that means that everybody trusts her." Izuku seemed to struggle trying to understand this, and then Aizawa got an idea: Yaoyorozu is a woman of high society, meaning that she could help Izuku back into the civilization, and maybe teach him some manners. After this quick thinking, Aizawa shoed a grin that expressed anything except trust, and said: "Izuku, what I'm saying is that you must protect Yaoyorozu as if she was of your pack, but must do whatever she tells you to do, ok?" Izuku nodded, and went to sit next to Yaoyorozu, although he ended sitting at the floor, next to her seat. Every body decided to ignore this behavior, but it was more difficult for Yaoyorozu, since her new "guard" wasn't interested in whatever Aizawa had to say to class.

When the time to head to lunch came, Yaoyorozu found out that she couldn't get Izuku off her back, and decided to try and ignore him, until the turn of both to ask for their food came. When Yaoyorozu finished asking for her food, Izuku's turn came, but he didn't knew nor understand what to do, so Yaoyorozu made her best to explain it to him: "Look Izuku, you just have to tell him what you want to eat, that's all". Izuku looked surprises, and asked her: "So, we don't have to hunt?" After Yaoyorozu told him no in response, Izuku asked for something that left everyone in the cafeteria cold: "I'l have a deer then". Lunch Rush, the cook, stared at him in disbelief, until Yaoyorozu intervened: "Sorry, just ignore him, and could you please give two bowls of Katsudon please?"

After getting away from the kitchen, they both found a place were to seat, whit a pink-skin girl, a frog-like girl, a bird-faced boy and another boy with a spiky red hair. They seated, but not before Yaoyorozu made Izuku seat like a normal person, and not in the floor. They all started eating, but then they noticed something rare with Izuku: He had his entire head on the bowl!! They decided to ignore him, until one boy of 1-B appeared: "Well, well well, look who is here, the hero students from 1-A, btu now they got a new acquisition, eh? Looks like Yaoyorozu got bored of the maids that are on her home, and got a new dog, the pretentious rich girl?" With this words, the blonde guy snapped something inside Izuku: "What did you just said about Alpha?"