lightning strike chapter 2

¨Lightning strike!?" what!? why did I tell her!?  I'm so stupid! the tears came back and so did the gut hugging fear and stress. ¨Wh-what?¨ I could not have just told her all this just for her to put me on some program called lightning strike,¨well lightning strike where I call your parents and they find out whats going on.¨ I felt the tears prickle out of my eyes and felt them hit my legs why now? after all this pain I just went through why now does she have to do this? ,¨most likely you will go to a hospital. they'll get you some medicine and you'll be fine.¨ Fine!? FINE!? this was not ¨Fine¨ this was horror, and that gut feeling only got worse by the second. I needed to throw up I needed to leave, my nerves were getting to me I watched as she walked from her desk to go lock her door. ,¨strip.¨  her face was now emotionless, eyes hollow and pale. what? why did she just tell me to strip, I stared at her,¨come on Chloe, I need to see if you have any scars on your, body, I know its scary but just do it. for me?,¨ I freaked out. I didn't move,¨ N-No.¨ I said out of plain insight. She got a little upset by my reaction, no¨ little¨ is playing nice she was mad.  she looked at me and her expression changed from agitated to pissed I hate getting yelled at so when she warned me that I was going to be forced to do it I quickly stripped down to some gym shorts and nothing but my bra. she quickly examined my top area and poked around at some things scratches and things like that she then poked at my back with the back of a pen ," Whats that scar for?" she saw I was confused so she took a picture and showed it to me, it was a pretty deep scar but I couldn't tell what it was from. I couldn't remember ever getting cut on my back. " I don't know I don't remember ever getting cut back there." she looked at me up and down with a really upset face and grabbed her clipboard she took one last glance at me and began writing down something on it ,"sure." she wrote for around 2 minutes then told me I could put my shirt back on. I quickly grab my top and threw it on. then she told me to roll up my shorts. It took a minute before she noticed them, she looked at my legs and gasps at the sight of my thighs " wh-what did you do to them!?" I looked down at my legs. covered in scars old and new, deep and thin, I put the top of my body onto my legs covering them completely." Nothing! just some scars." I hugged my knees and looked at the ground squeezing them even tighter than before, she grabbed her pen and it looked like she was counting them, it was hard to but I was even starting to count them, as she took her time I had finished. 217, over 2 years I had cut 217 times, what the hell? What was wrong with me? Why did I do this to myself? wait. Why did she care? Was this for her gain? To see others lower than her? To see others in pain? No, it couldn't have been. she cared, right? Yeah she did. While I was debating with myself she had written down everything and was handing me my pants," just some scars? that's a few more than just some scars." she started laughing to herself after saying that, but I wasn't laughing, I gave her a smug look for around 5 second until she stopped laughing at her own joke, I quickly put on my pants and put my hands up to my head and started crying even more. where was I going to go?," Chloe! its ok your not in trouble! Its going to be ok. I promise" She grabbed my hand," Now go outside while i call your mom."