Chapter 7 - Chasing Cars

I am soooooo sorry that I haven't updated for such a long time. I hope no one got to upset or uninterested in the story during that period of time. I have been super stressed out with school and dance. Remember I always love to hear from you, so if you need anything ever feel free to DM me. Always Comment and Vote to let me know what you think of the story so far.

The next day we were both busy. I had a very boring meeting, and the boys had more recording. After a long day of work, I was absolutely exhausted. Despite being so tired, I was really hoping to hang out with Louis and Harry again.

I took out my phone, and texted Louis and Harry in a group message.

Arianna: What are you guys up to tonight?

Harry: I'm hanging with some friends. Sorry :(

Arianna: That's ok. How about you Lou?

Louis: I'm free.

Arianna: Wanna hang out then?

Louis: Sure!!!

Arianna: My place in an hour work!

Louis: See you then :)

After setting it all up, I ran upstairs to get ready. Why did I only give myself an hour and when did I start caring what I looked like around Louis? I took a quick shower, and then spent at least twenty minutes brushing through the rat's nest I call my hair. After eventually finding an outfit that I considered casual yet nice enough, I went back down the stairs and plopped down on the couch. Within 5 minutes of sitting down, I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" I yelled, knowing it was Louis, and too lazy to stand up at the moment. I heard the door open, and suddenly Louis was sitting on the couch next to me. He had decided to run and jump onto the couch, instead of walking over like any other normal person would have done.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" I yelled in his face as I jumped onto his lap.

"Nice to see you to." He replied.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked with just as much energy as before.

"I don't know. How about we watch a movie?"

"I'll go get the movies I own." I say as I jump up and walk over to my movie cabinet.

I looked through them and picked a few to bring back to Louis. I laid them out on the coffee table for him to see. I had brought out Titanic, Ruby Sparks, Up, and Friday the 13th. "Pick one." I told Louis.

"How about Ruby Sparks"

"Sure. I love that one." I replied.

Louis walked over to the tv and put in the disc. As the opening credits began to play, he walked back to the couch and sat next to me.

*** 1 1/2 hours later ***

It was at the part where he starts go to crazy. I always hated this part, and subconsciously began to tense. Louis seemed to notice, and slowly wrapped his arm around me. Pulling me closer, he gave me a light squeeze. I relaxed in his arms, and couldn't help but think about how I missed having him around.

As the credits began to play, I turned to him and asked, "What now?"

"Let's just talk. It's been so long." He whispered, his breathe sending shivers down from my neck because we were still sitting so close together. I turned around on the couch, sitting Indian style in front of him.

"So how has life been?" Louis asked me.

"Stressful." I said with a sigh, "I mean I love my fans and I'm being paid to do what I love, but it's so hard. Not to mention remembering to wear my mask all the time."