Introductions

Sirius was wiping down the bar, it was just before noon and he'd be opening the doors soon. There was a commotion outside and he heard guns firing and horses racing past. He was just about to board up the doors when a tall cowboy he'd never seen before ran into the Grimmald Saloon pointing a gun right at him.
"Give me a place to hide or I'll shoot you in your priddy face!"
Sirius was stunned, more by being called pretty or by the gun he couldn't tell. He unfroze and pointed behind the bar.
'There's a small crawl space, my latest whiskey delivery never made it.'
The stranger climbed effortlessly over the bar, his lithe body making quick work of the smooth surface. He crouched right in front of Sirius, gun now pointed at his stomach.
"If anybody asks you didn't see nothin' ya hear?"
Sirius didn't trust himself to speak so he just nodded. He went back to wiping the same spot, too afraid to move until the Sheriff ran in.
'Did anybody run in here just then?!'
Sirius looked at the Sheriff then down at his stomach willing him to figure it out but unwilling to get shot.
"It's law to only open the saloon after noon Sheriff, nobody would be in here before then."
He tried again to will the Sheriff to come closer and see the gun pointed at him but the Sheriff just shook his head and pulled off his hat.
"Sirius you won't believe it. Half your brother's plantation was set alight!"
'Is Regulus alright? Who was it?'
"Yeah he's fine, just a little shook up but nothing serious. Seems the Sin Eater Squad is back in Godrich and they've got a score to settle."