Chapter 6

Bey POV

This is an old song, but people love it so I went to the Ellen show and performed.

Nicki POV

We were on our way to the fAir that was in town.

Tay went off some where wit her girlfriend, KayLynn. Bey still has no idea she gay tho.

Steph and Zayn Went off somewhere, The twins split up.

We all meet at the restaurant and ate while being on our phones and doing our own things.

Then Ciara came up and said she needed to talk to me.

"I know your married and all but I love you."

"Your married to Future and I'm married to Bey. stop worrying about me, go worry about that child and your husband. Swerve."i swerved her and went off.

Soon we went home and I parked in the garage right on side of Bey car.

"So how was the interview."

"Great. Weird but great."

"That's good. I know you-."I GCO.

My twitter started blowing up.

CiCi:Got blown off at the fair, now I'm peed

BossBitch: Hey I just not told u ur married to future and I'm married to the Bae, so leave it alone

CiCi:But I can't.

BossBitch:BYE It's BARBIE BITCH

I'm on YouTube watching this Guy named Tré Melvin.

He funny as hell. He made this video called Anaconda:The untold story.

It's so hilarious.

Bey insists that we get a ingrown pool.

"Bey we already got enough stuff In the back yard. And you know I can't swim."

"But you was swimming in the vid HIGH SCHOOL."

"Haha . There was stool to keep me from drowning. that's why I was by the edge the whole time. And it was only like 3 feet."

"Whatever Nicki."
Five hours later

Time:4:27Am

Suddenly the cops started banging on the door.

I'm in the middle of Getting my fuck on and the cops wanna come banging on the fucking door.

What type of shit is that?

I put on my pink robe and bunny slippers and went and opened it.

"Hi ma'am. Are you the mother of Christian JayLon Minaj."

"Yes. I'm Nicki Minaj. What did he do this time."

"We'll..."

"Hurry up officer. I'm in the middle of something."

"We found him and some other kids snorting Cocaine. We confiscated it, and all the money they got. Would you like to get the money."

"Hell yeah."

"Then you'll have to go to court. We haven't decided when the date is. but we taking your son to the holding cell."

"Take him away. it's 4:36 in the morning in in the middle of a fuck, I ain't got time fa dis."i mumbled as I slammed the door and went back to my room.