Ch 45

Bey POV

Nick told me to meet her at Starbucks, down the street. She was supposed to be here an hour ago but i guess not.

"Oh hey Bey. i didn't expect to see you here."Sienna said with a sly smirk on her face.

"Actually i was just bout to leave."

"Don't go. I can stay here with you."

"Okay. "

I sat back down and we started talking and laughing.

Then outta nowhere i hear yelling. I turn around and see Nicki... & Ariana walking towards us.

"WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON."Roman yelled.

Oh No.

She grabbed Sienna by the hair and dragged her all over the floor.

Then threw glass on her, and started to beat her.

I cant lie Sienna was getting tow the fuck up.

I knew i was gonna get it when we get home.

13 minutes later

So i stayed behind. "Come on your going home."Nicki said and pulled me out the door.

I yanked away and ran back in.

"YOU WANNA PULL AWAY FROM ME. I GOT SOME THING FOR YOU WHEN YOU COME HOME. I'MA HURT YOU SO BAD."she yelled and stormed out with that bitch Ariana.

I ran to Sienna's aid and started helping her.

I take her to the hospital and. Wait in the waiting room.

AUTHOR POV

"Calm down, Roman."

"I CANT CALM DOWN. TF. IM GONNA HURT HER. IM GONNA HURT HER GOOD. SHE JUST WAIT. OH SHE JUST WAIT. LORD HAVE MERCY. SHE'LLWISH SHE WASNT MY PROPERTY. GOT DAMN IT. SHOULD I PUT HER IN THE SHARK TANK? SHOULD I JUST BEAT HER AND NOT FEED HER? COULD I BLOW WEED INTO HER MOUTH AND MAKE HER CHOKE? CAN I BEAT HER WITH WIRES LIKE I DID THE LAST TIME? "Roman yelled.

"Well Damn."Ariana said.

Roman paced around the house destroying any thing in her way.

Ariana left and Roman was now alone.

Bey POV

I know i can not escape this. So i decided to go home and get this over with. At least she can hear me out.

I left a note and put it on the other side of Sienna pillow and got in my car.

I drive really slow going home. When i finally pulled up the house was dark and quiet.

I walk slowly and quietly inside and soon as i get to the kitchen some falls on me and i fall and instantly start getting hit with a... wire.

TBC