In High School, even on a good day, its hard to tell who's on your side

I'd never meet Kevin Porter. But Kevin Porter knew Clay well.
Clay: They want me to go see a shrink Oli!
He said screaming over the phone. It's like 6am and he's already shouting wtf?!
Me: Hey calm down. Maybe talking about it would be good but like why would they do that?
Clay: My mon said, and I'm quoting her: mental illness could come up.
Me: shit! She really thinks you could've done it.
Clay: Yeah. And they're lawyer in me.
Me: Well maybe that's a good thing. I mean, being non guilty wouldn't make a difference if the police have a solid case.
Clay: What do you think it's like...in juvie?
Me: Dude, you are not going to juvie.
Clay: No...I'm an adult.
Me: Clay! You just gotta chill out.
We kept talking for a few more minutes before he hung up. Last night, Ani went to look thru his things and now she's fucking scared of him. Good.
As I walked into the school halls, I saw Justin and Alex shouting at each other. I guess Alex found out that Justin was still in love with Jessica and that the both of them fucked? But when they started pushing each other, Clay and I ran to push them apart.
Me: Hey! Calm down!
I said before Clays face went blank.
Clay: Shit.
He said as two police man walked into an office followed by another man. A man I haven't seen at all.
Justin: What is he doing here?
Mr. Porter knew Clays secrets. Mr. Porter knew what Clay could do at his very worst.
One at a time everyone of us were called into the principals office. Tyler, Jessica, Alex, Justin, Zach, Cyrus, Tony and Ani. I was the last one.
Porter: Hey, Olivia right?
Me: Oli. Just Oli. And should my dad be here?
I said sitting on one of the chairs.
Sheriff: That's not necessary.
Porter: It's nothing to worry about, we just want to have a conversation.
Me: About what?
Sheriff: You're not obligated to answer any questions and we're not holding you. We just want to ask you a few questions about Clay Jensen.
Me: What about him?
Porter: What can you tell us about Clay?
Me: He's a good guy. He's always been there for me. Feels responsible for people. He wants to do the right thing.
Porter: He took revenge on Tyler, on Courtney.
Me: No, he tried to get people to own up to what they did.
Porter: He acts out of emotion. He goes after people.
Me: He doesn't "go after people". He tries to do the right thing, always. If he acts out of emotion, it's because he fucking cares! Which is more than most people ever fucking do. He saved my life.
Porter: In which way?
Me: I've been thru some fucked up shit in my life, Clay...he believed in me.
I didn't say anything else and they let me go. I sat in my car and put my head on the wheel.
Bryce: He basically said I was fucked.
Me: No you're not. I don't believe that.
Bryce: Oli, I'm a rapist for the rest of my life.
Me: Maybe you just need to go see someone? A psychologist, don't you have someone helping you already?
Bryce: He's not doing shit. I'll never get better.
Me: I don't believe that.
Tears started falling down my checks. Fuck! I took a bunch of deep breaths before walking back into the school. I wanted to know what everyone had said. I went to see Tyler first.
Me: Hey Ty.
Tyler: Hey...umm it's been awhile.
Me: Yeah sorry I wasn't there, I had a lot going on.
I said while hitting my lip.
Tyler: Did Porter interrogated you too?
Me: Yeah he did. What did you tell him?
Tyler: The truth...well not the whole truth but that he was a good person.
Me: yeah, me too. But how bout you? Is everything okay?
Tyler: Pretty much, yeah. Why?
Me: I'm sorry that I haven't been around much lately.
Tyler: You've got some stuff going on, so...
Me: yeah.
I said softly chuckling.
Me: Ty...be honest please. Did Monty do something to you?
I saw his eyes change for a quick second.
Tyler: What? What do you mean?
Me: I've been thinking for awhile and I think you've been through something you haven't told anyone. Maybe last spring?
Tyler: No. no. I mean, not...not really. Who have you been talking to?
Me: Mr. Porter..noticed some things today. But I've noticed some things too.
Me: You don't want anyone to touch you. You won't use the bathrooms. You wanted to die.
I said while my eyes filled with water just like his.
Me: Tyler. Tyler what is it?
I said as he started trembling.
Tyler: I...I cant.
Me: You don't have to. But you can tell me. You know I care about you, right? And at this point you can tell me anything.
He covered his mouth and small tears fell down his face. He started crying and I didn't know what to do because I wanted to let him speak.
Tyler: I- - I was...I was in the bathroom...when I got back from my diversion program. Monty came in and he...He was mad about the field and he...he....smashed my head in the mirror and on the sink. And then, he and...Taylor and Kenneth...they held my head in the toilet. And....Monty....he got a mop, and he....
He started stuttering and breathing harder while crying.
Tyler: He pulled my pants down, and he put it in....*voice breaking*...in me. And he...pushed it in my hole, and...and in and out, until I was....bleeding, and they....And they left me on the floor.
Me: Oh, God!
I said while he started crying a lot more.
Me: Oh, Jesus. Tyler.
Me: Tyler...I'm so sorry that happened to you.
I said while he kept crying and tears fell down my face.
Me: I feel like...would that be okay if I hugged you?
He approved and I took him in my arms. He held me super tightly. He cried some more while burying his face in my neck.
Me: It's alright. It's alright.
I said while holding him closer to me. I didn't want to let go and neither did he. When he finally let me go, I went to get him a water bottle.
Tyler: Thank you.
Me: Do you wanna tell anyone? An adult?
Tyler: I told Bryce.
Me: Bryce?
Tyler: Yeah, he-..came to see me a couple weeks ago. He wanted to know what Monty did. I finally got up the guys to tell him. He was shocked. He was actually upset. And he asked if u wanted his help.
Me: Bryce offered to help?
Tyler: He left me a voicemail.
He said pulling out his phone. We listened to it and I almost started bawling when I heard Bryces voice. He actually did change.
Me: We have to tell someone...
Tyler: No! Please, Oli. I can't.
Me: I understand. We won't. You don't have to tell anyone until you're ready.
Me: But please. Ask for help when you need it.
I said putting my hand on his. He approved.
As I was off from practice I saw Clay talking to Monty. I was so pissed and disgusted with Monty that I pushed him.
Me: You're so full of shit!
Monty: What the fuck did I do now?!
He said getting closer to me.
Me: You know exactly what I mean!
Monty: Tyler.
He said as his eyes got darker. I didn't say anything and just walked away from him. He grabbed my arm and pushed me on the wall.
Monty: I never meant for that to happen. I was pissed and acted out.
Me: you fuxking raped someone Monty. I can't just forgive you, he's my fuxking friend.
I said while my eyes filled with tears.
Monty: I'm sorry.
And he left.