02

Huening Kai sat at his desk, his head hung low, quietly. The trauma and fear was still visible on his face and was overwhelmed with sadness.

The other two looked at Huening Kai with concern. Taehyun held Huening Kai's hand, but, Huening Kai remained unmoved."Hyuka. Y'know, it would be better for you, if you excused yourself and stay at home for the meanwhile. Me and Gyu are worried about you. You should take a rest." Taehyun insisted with a gentle voice.

Huening Kai looked at him. "Don't treat it like its a disease, Hyunie. I'm fine. I just..." He sighed still feeling a bit scared. His fear took over his body, but he won't let it get in the way with his education. He was a devoted student. One that is very determined to finish his studies to have a beautiful and better future, just like what he told his family, a successful future that he promised.

"Hyuka... I know how much determined you are to have a good future, but if you're hurt, you can't just treat it like its nothing. What if you meet him along the way, in the hallway, at your way-" Taehyun slapped Beomgyu's thighs, as a sign to stop, making him wince at the stinging pain.

"Stop it." Taehyun said.

Huening Kai chuckled, but his face, turning pale, was showing signs of obvious fear. "Best way to face your fear is by the fear itself." Huening Kai sighed. "Love can leave you traumatized, but a nice experience to be able to feel love and be loved."

The other two was at awe. How was he able to move on in life as if nothing happened in his life? Is this how really love changes a man's perspective? His peers sighed in defeat. "We just don't want you getting hurt, Hyuka. Seeing you hurt, hurts us as well."

Huening Kai smiles bitterly, hanging his head low. "Thanks. What would I ever do without the both of you?"

Both Taehyun and Beomgyu smiled, like proud parents and engulfed him in a tight hug.

The bell rang, indicating that classes are about to start.

Huening Kai let out a sigh of relief as he realize how much he can trust his friends. He sat tight and listened to the class properly, taking note of almost every word the proctor says. "An... a... to.. my..." He read out loud as he wrote down on his notebook. At this rate he had completely forgotten about the incident that happened that night.

"Now, I know, class, that you already have an idea of what topic we're going to tackle, today." The teacher said as Huening Kai paid close attention. The teacher passed on hand-outs for everyone to read and review over when ever test approaches. "Now, can anybody tell me, what is the main reproductive part of the male?"

"N-no. Please. Stop."

A memory of last night flashes in his mind, his eyes widening at the thought. "No. Stop it."

"...let me fuck you."

Huening Kai tugs on his hair trying to get the thought away, but it was of no use. "Make it stop." Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Mr. Kai. Are you feeling alright?" The teacher asked, but it came out as muffled voice to Huening Kai, the noise inside his head, dominating.

"Just look at how you squirm underneath me."

"Please.." His voice hitched as he said this. It was clear how much in pain he was. The fear in his eyes never left, as his lips quivered, his eyes shaking.

"Mr. Kai, please if you could tell us what's wrong, maybe-"

The proctor had laid his hands on Huening Kai's shoulder, but Huening Kai shoved it away, his eyes wide looking at the teacher.