09

"Everyone, gather 'round." Nevermoore instructed.

They all gathered around Nevermoore as they made themselves comfortable.

"So, tomorrow is the day of presentation. You all did well on the practice and for that, I will be treating you all tonight for dinner."

They all cheered in excitement and headed out of the venue.

"See?" Jinsol said, nudging Huening Kai on the shoulder.

Huening Kai chuckled in return. "Well, I guess you could say it was all worth it."

Jinsol laughed. "Seriously?"

Huening Kai laughed along, before stealing a glance from Soobin.

Soobin noticed eyes staring at him and immediately their eyes made contact with each other, surprising the younger as he looked away.

'Damn it.'

With his head still hung low, he looked back at Soobin.

"Whatcha lookin' at?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Just... nothing."

Jinsol looked to the direction where his eyes darted at.

"Oh." Jinsol said upon realization. "Soobin, again?"

"What do you mean 'again'? You literally speak like I talk about him everyday."

Jinsol raised him a brow. "You don't say." Jinsol smirked. "I just remember it as if it was just yesterday that you talked about Soobin. Oh, wait. It was." Jinsol said preventing Huening Kai from covering her mouth. "What's wrong?" Jinsol's smirk only grew.

Huening Kai huffs in disbelief. "I can't believe you just tried to expose me." Huening Kai said as he gradually stopped from covering Jinsol's mouth and let them fall back his sides.

Arriving, finally, at their destination, they all made themselves comfortable as they chattered with stuffs related to their lives.

Huening Kai was happy chatting with Jinsol that he was never able to notice that Soobin was sitting infront of him.

"So, what would you all want?" Nevermoore asked, scanning through the menu to choose which would be perfect to fit them all. "How about a full course meal?"

They all shouted out in happiness, as an assurance.

Nevermoore called for the waiter, as he stated their order. Soon, after the table was yet again filled with chatter noises.

Huening Kai felt a nudge on his waist. He looked to the person who caused it.

"Yeap, Jinsol?"

Jinsol just pretended as if she was clearing her throat to which confused Huening Kai.

"Oh, you need water?" Huening Kai raised his hand to call the waiter but Jinsol restrained him from doing so, quickly grabbing his hand and putting them back to its place and yet, again cleared her throat, now, obvious that she clearly wants to tell Huening Kai something.

"Spit it out, girl. I can't understand what you mean."

"Soobin is fucking infront of you, Gosh, damn it!" Jinsol shouted catching the at attention of the customers.

Huening Kai felt embarrassed as he bowed and apologized in her stead. "What the fuck?"

"I know. Soobin is sitting infront of you."

"No. Why did you shout that out?"

"What's wrong with me sitting infront of Huening Kai?" Soobin said with his cold tone.