Chapter 3

~Please read! I'm going to be changing the point of view to first person because I'm not good at writing in second person and it’s getting more and more difficult for me to put the ideas I have into words. I hope you understand. Thank you for reading! Enjoy the rest of the book!~

I made it about half way home before I noticed four boys walking in front of me. I realized one of them had bright red hair and the rest of his group was with him. “Shit.” I mumbled to myself.  I just kept my head down but still keeping an eye on the boys in front of me. I recognized Frank’s voice as I saw him turn around and walk backwards talking to his friends.

“Oh, hey y/n!” he called making the others turn around. 

“Fuck.” I cursed under my breath.

“Why are you following us?” Gerard spat.

“I’m not and you know that. You saw me at my house yesterday.” I growled at him. Just as I was walking past them, Gerard grabbed my arm and spun me around to where I was facing him, our faces inches apart. 

“Don’t get snippy with me.” he said through grit teeth.

“Gerard knock it off.” I heard Mikey say.

“Why do you keep worrying about her?” Gerard questions Mikey while throwing my arm down. “You never question what I do to people. Do you like her or something?”

“Just leave her alone.” He said before walking off. 

“God damn it come back here you little shit!” Gerard yelled, starting to go after Mikey. Sighing, I started to walk to my house, keeping my head down until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Frank.

“Hey there's a party tomorrow night after school. Do you want to come?” He asked. 

“I mean, sure. Where is it?” I asked.

“Where do you live? I could just pick you up.” Frank answers.

“Sadly, right across from Gerard.

“I heard that you piece of shit!” You looked forward to see Gerard not too far off.

“Oops.” I said giggling while Frank just chuckled. 

“Yeah, you’re gonna think opps once I beat your ass.” He called over his shoulder. Frank and I burst into laughter.

“I'd like to see you try.” I called to him after I calmed down.

“I wouldn't doubt him.” A voice said on the other side of me. I looked over to see Ray.

“I wouldn't doubt me.” I told him as we came up to my house. “See you guys.” I said as I walked up my porch.

“Bye.” They both said in unison. I sighed before opening the door, noticing my mom's car was in the driveway. I walked inside and went straight to my room. I tossed my bag over by my desk and flopped down on my bed. Scrolling through my phone for who knows how long until I heard my name.

“Y/n! Someone’s here for you!” My mom yelled.

I groaned as I rolled off my bed. “Coming!” I yelled back as I made my way down the stairs. I got to the bottom, I saw Bob standing in the doorway. His face and arms were all bused with cuts in some spots. "Oh, uh, hi."

"Hi, uh, can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Sure." I said as I motioned him to come inside. "We can go to my room."

"No need. I am going to the mall. I'll be back later. Just don't do anything that would disappoint me." My mom said right before walking out the door.