🎬chapter three🎬

geoff quickly washed off his arms again before wrapping them in a big cloth bandage. 'this is fine,' he thought, heading off to their shared room.

awsten sat up in bed with a conflicted look on his face. he clearly wasn't paying attention when geoff walked in cause when the brunette sat next to him, he jumped.

"awsten?"

it took longer than expected for awsten to respond, "what.?"

"i-i'm sorry, please stop being mad at me," geoff said, fixating his eyes on awsten and gently wrapping his arms around him.

awsten pulled away, glaring at the other, "i'm not mad." it was a little hard to tell though.

"then why are you glaring at me?" said the brunette, cupping the green haired boy's cheek.

awsten's brows furrowed as he slapped geoff's hand away, "fucking stop, stop touching me, i'm trying to sleep and i don't want your hot hands all over me."

geoff looked heavily hurt but masked it with anger, "whatever. ya know, i really thought my boyfriend could help me feel better but i guess that's too much to ask for from you."

"you were getting better, geoff, you had no reason to do that." little did awsten know, he did. it wasn't a good reason but were there ever any good reasons to cut? i think not. "tell me if you had a reason."

geoff thought for a second. he thought about every reason that went through his head while he did, shrugging in response to awsten's question.

awsten tensed up a bit, "geoff, you're not garbage and you don't deserve it. you're not fucking ugly, you're adorable i-" geoff was staring at him, confused yet again.

"i didn't even say anything, how'd you know?"

awsten's face went pale, "i just assumed." that was awsten's biggest problem: not keeping his mouth shut. he was surprised that he hadn't exposed himself yet but then again, who believes in mind readers? his parents didn't believe him and thought he did witchcraft when he told them so he was afraid of telling anyone else.

"you've been so strange lately—well you've always been strange but you're stranger now. all of a sudden you know everything about me, every thought that goes through my head, and you just play it off as lucky guesses or assumptions, i don't get it."

"what are you saying.?"

i'm sorry this is p garbage. vote n comment. comments are cool. this'll be a shorter story so i'm trying to get things going.