🎬chapter four🎬

HAHA sorry for making the gif luke but like it's my book and i'm a whore. pls comment cause i live for comments.

it wasn't just 'all of a sudden' that awsten knew everything about geoff, he always knew. he only started to act out on things recently. he had originally decided to suppress all of the weird mind reading sensations and powers but he couldn't keep doing that with geoff out here harming himself, that's a shitty thing to do.

"i'm saying you're either a really good guesser, which is HIGHLY unlikely, or you're a fucking freak."

awsten jumped from his spot on the bed and appeared in geoff's face. "watch your mouth, dickhead," he spat, hiding the hurt he felt.

"watch your's."

"dude, i'm literally just assuming! i know how you are so i can infer shit about you!!" the blue haired boy saw red.

"whatever, get back in bed and i'll sleep on the couch if that will please you, princess," geoff growled.

"ya know, geoff, it would, it really would, get the fuck out of here and leave me alone tonight. you're exhausting, thanks boo." he almost didn't mean it. almost.

he tried to get ahold of what he was thinking but he was somehow blocked from accessing geoff's thoughts which had never happened before. there weren't ever any restrictions that blocked off awsten from reading people. weird.

geoff held back a long, depressing sigh and complied, walking into the living room with a blanket and pillow although there was a part of him that wanted awsten to just forgive him and let him sleep with him like normal.

awsten got into bed again and thought for a second before relaxing. 'how could something like that happen? he can't be catching on, that's silly, nobody believes in mind readers. maybe he is though and he locked me out of his thoughts? can people even do that? why does this sound soo fucking dumb and unrealistic when it's real fucking life? god fucking damn it!' 

he let tears stream down his face when he knew he was alone which was a mistake cause he wasn't really alone. geoff had been in there asking for another blanket and awsten had been spacing out, and saying a few words from time to time. words that meant absolutely nothing to geoff.

"sorry, what?"

"can i take another blanket?" he was clearly annoyed.

"well, yeah, they're all yours aren't they?"

geoff doesn't respond but instead scurries off with the blanket.

'its gonna be a long night,' awsten thought.

but little did he know : he wasn't the only one thinking that.

hi i know where this is going now bye. please vote 💫