the ball under jupiters smile

After (y/n) carried Varian to a guest room, the rest of the crowd let them get some "alone time.
Varian was a bit weak but able to walk. The returned back to the ball room. "What was that power, (y/n)?" Rapunzel asked curiously. (Y/n) shrugged. "The power of Jupiter I've already done all the research about but theres nothing on how to summon or control it." Y/n looked away as tears rolled down her face. Varian put an arm around her, (y/n) turned her head to look at varian. (Y/n)'a tears were orange. "My village believed in alot of God's and goddesses as well as spirits so they believed I was a curse from Lyssa, the spirit of mad rage, frenzy and rabies in animals." (Y/n) looked down once again and varian kissed her head, "well I find you a blessing." (Y/n) smiled as she held varian, "say (y/n), where is your village?" The king said looking at (y/n). (Y/n) sighed, "I don't know, the orphanage never told me" raps looked down and eugene came up to her and put an arm around her. "Well highlighter, it wouldnt hurt to try!" He pointed at (y/n)'s hair. (Y/n) looked up to see a single bright orange strip fall in her face. "ORANGE, REALLY?!" (Y/n) spatted out annoyed. "Wha- I find Adorable, (y/n)" varian said as he pulled it out of her face and behind her ear. "Why dont you just marry her, varian?" Cass said sarcastically. Varian's cheeks turned bright red, "maybe I will." (Y/n) cheeks flourished a bright red "n-now we dont w-want to get carried a-away" (y/n) stampered. "C'mon! We got figure out our best friends family!!! This will be so exciting!" Rapunzel said over joyed. Pulling eugene and (y/n) along. "Ok so highlighter, wheres the orphanage?" Eugene asked curiously. "On the edge of Corona....I really dont want to go back there...before I left there was a really big robbery and alot was stolen..." (y/n) Held onto varians hand. "Did they only steal metals and silvers? Gold as well?" Eugene asked with his hand on his chin in a thinking manner. "Yeahhhhh? Why?" (Y/n) questioned. "I think I may know who it is" eugene said almost sounding surprised and upset.