the orphanage

Soon they arrived...at the orphanage. (Y/n) winced as they walked up to the abandoned house. "Everyone was adopted but me, I was the last to leave...." (y/n) said as tears soon rolling down her cheeks. "No one wanted me because of my powers....so I was alone." (Y/n) said as she hugged tightly onto varian, varian whispered in her ear "I want you to be here with me, i promise". (Y/n) smiled softly, rapunzel looked around, "theres magic here I feel it" she said as she stepped onto the porch and looked around. "I have a feeling this Carrie's dark magic." Varian readied his belt that had his alchemist explosions and eugene readied his fist while Cassandra drew her long metal sword. Rapunzel pushed open the door and walked in, the floorboards creaked and groaned with each step of rapunzel and the gang. "V-varian..." (y/n) began to cry orange tears as her heart ached to see the orphanage again. Her tears hit the floor and flowers began to sprout from the ground through the wood. "Growth of nature?...hmm..." varian wrote down in his note book. "Varian!" (Y/n) raised her voice a bit from her own fear and varian rushed back over as the flowers grew. "W-woah hey now theres no need to get worked up...this house doesnt define you or your power." Varian hugged (y/n) close, "I know from experience that only you can define who you are." Varian smiled as he kissed her on her forehead, (y/n) sniffled continued her jounery. Soon enough they left and joined the king for dinner and (y/n) tried to relax but memories kept flashing in her mind.... "what do I do..." (y/n) leaned up in the middle of the night upset once again.