Meeting Pyronica

Dipper POV

  Those words were somehow familiar "No human could become such a high level spirit even with the help of a demon of your status!" The baby said "well whoever said he is fully human?" Bill said his smirk returning "Will someone PLEASE explain what's going on?!" I asked in confusion "it's nothing to worry about love" Bill said in a loving yet serious voice which could not match less with his smirk.  Less then a second later I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and before I knew it I was in a room full of chairs made of flesh!!! A piano was in the room but I couldn't care less because the arms were still there "let go!" I yelled trying to escape their strong grasp. "Sorry for scaring you little guy" said a feminine voice. "My name is Pyronica and I work for Bill" the feminine voice said. "Can I see you?" I asked them the grasp was no more. I turned to see a brown (pink) demon with fire in certain places to act like clothes, she had one eye and sharp teeth and was such a bright shade of brown (pink) that it might've hurt a baby's eyes. "What are yo-" before I could finish I heard an explosion. "Oh dear" said Pyronica and I could only imagine what she meant...