4.My Stalking Love Story Part 2

Author Note: You are reading the book published by Unknown in the story...and Garrod is reading it

®∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆®
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
My Stalking Love Story
👑👑👑👑👑
A Wattpad Ebook
Written by Unknown

Part 2

👁13k 3.3k 💬8k

After I managed to sleep somehow, it felt heavy to me. My heart was all his now that boy.

I woke up early in the morning. Turned on the computer.

Mom was off for work. Her name is Nalini. She is an engineer at NASA in California Silicon Valley. I don't understand but she is all busy with research and research.

I asked her once if there is an alien alive. She pointed at me and said "you are alien too"

To that, I responded, "Then you allowed an Alien to fuck you because you are human, my dad must be alien."

She first slapped me and didn't talk to me for days. But I love her, what I am today is all because of her.

My dad passed away after I was born. I don't talk much about him as it damages my fucking soul also I didn't want anyone to get hurt either way.

Can a look of someone kill someone that insanely?

I googled my doubt. "I had a crush on random persons" the results page showed me on the Quora site. I realized many peoples are like these people usually have a crush on anyone and love them madly they called it stalking. I was so lost in reading that story, question, and answer. That I didn't realize that my elder sister was inside my dorm room, peeking at my computer screen and reading the content for more than minutes.

"What if you had a crush on a random boy?" She read it aloud.

I suddenly looked back we both screamed for an instant.

"Ah is, you should knock at the door before entering" I yelled breathing heavily.

My sister let me introduce her,
Sansa my elder sister. 21 years old,
Just like me but a little more gorgeous.
A model, she is modeling since childhood and is amazing at handling boys. I think she had three boyfriends to whom she dates or fools,
and has started her college two years back in modeling and asked me so.
She is a famous writer on Wattpad but neither of her stories is in the paid section also she wanted to apply for a writing company in the future.

"Oh, my lovely little sister is in love" She laughed pulling by checks "But what about that hottie Justin? Are you broken up? Just tell me I will kill him. "

"Not it's not like that" I tried explaining to her but I was too embarrassed to put it.

"I can understand, When I was your age, I mean 17. I wanted a boyfriend, I had a crush on a boy, dreamed of someone, and loved the 4th person. We had a beautiful date, kiss, horny things when I was 19." she tapped at my shoulders with her funny words and later pat my back.

"Shut up! I don't even know him" I screamed little walking to the wardrobe to fold my scattered clothes on the floor.

"But you loved him at first sight. I can understand girls these days need ***. If you love someone or started loving someone when you are already in a relationship it means you never loved him before."

And her words hurt me. They gave me some chills. Does she mean I don't love Justin anymore?

She began her stupid phrases, she is like this, you know writer stuff. I can't help her through, the grown-up in a family without males, give her this desire.

"I need to get ready for coaching,"

I didn't get any call from Justin for more than a week now, because his international package didn't work. He said he will be back soon but when?

I went to tuition as scheduled. Kristy was all excited, she complained about a bunch of things, her mom and dad's fight was one of them and divorce was another big issue for that little girl.

I managed to complete all my tuition work in school also I walked to the library to get all the work completed.

Meanwhile, I have forgotten about that Lovely boy.

I doubt if I had a crush on someone there must be someone having a crush on me too but failed to express it because I have a damm hot boyfriend.

After studying hard in the library, I re-entered class and noted everything my teachers taught me.

Kristy and I walked home with a bicycle in our hands. I told her that my sister discovered me searching that stuff on Google.

"Hahahaha, your sister must be interested in your search," She asked me.

"She asked me that I must have lost my virginity to Justin "

"So you haven't?" She stares at me like I was a married woman coming from a honeymoon elite room of a motel.

"Oh! Kristy, you are asking me as you had lost it already" I moved a little forward.

"Yep I did" she declared openly. I stopped moving forward.

"What the fuck? I thought we are friends and you never told me this "

"Are such things needed to be announced?" She asked me

"No, they are supposed to be secret" I nodded my head

"Exactly, by the way, it's to my cousins, mom says we are cousins but we aren't, he is of my age he seems to have interest in me. He is sweet and innocent, I blame Summer for it and
"

"And?"

"We decided to tell our parents when we get 21 and go to proper college and had well-settled Jobs."

"You depressed me now. I need to spend more time with Justin now"

"Need is not important,
he must be loyal.
There is just a narrow gap between
trust, betray, love, and hate.
It depends on you what you choose".

"What are you taking a class from my writer sister, I didn't get anything"

"S*x is free, but love isn't. Dumb Ass...
For example, if that boy you loved yesterday, is just eager for sex and things he will accept you, and if he isn't he won't accept you now but slowly he will admire you" Kristy said that line and I remember it till today's date

Today Kristy is married to Jodan, the cousin she was talking about.

The End of Part 2

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

To be continued

Questions

1. Do you like Kristy?

2. Who liked Sansa?