Shukla ji's Just Friends Went wrong

Shehnaaz's Pov
oh god finally it's Friday I am gonna go outside! It is really suffocating for me to live in that cage of MSK! Now I am gonna sigh a breath of releif by Meeting my Kullu Bebu! God I miss him alot! It has become difficult for me To breath Without him! I am having sleepless nights without him though I have taken his all T-Shirt Collection With me And it somewhere gives me assurance that He is around me only! Actually he is around me, he is in my heart, he is in my soul, he is in my brain, he is in my eyes,he is in my breaths so Yaa he is around me but I miss My night cuddles, I miss his love bites, I miss his inebriating scent!

Sana! Shehbaaz brought me back from Bebu's dreams!

haan! (yes) I asked!

Sidharth has given Back to back interviews! Lets watch them! Shehbaaz Said being curious!

Somewhere MY heart was saying not to watch it But Being curious I and shehbaaz started watching the Interviews!

Reporter to sid- What is going on between you and shehnaaz!
I smiled and my stomach started making strange Noises being Excited!
Sid- Shehnaaz and I are very good friends! I enjoy every Moment with her!

My mind went numb For a moment! Is it just frienship For him! I know he is private Kind of person And he don't want to confess his feelings So soon but he could have Said that we are exploring each other more rather than just Friend-Zoning me! Unknowingly Drop of tear feel from my eyes!

Reporter - Shehnaaz has been seen putting Sidnaaz pictures with Captions I love you! You are mine! And she has been seen wearing Your T-shirt too!  What you wanna say About!

Sid- I don't have any idea about it!

Stop leing! I mumered

Reporter - So There is nothing cooking up between you and Shehnaaz

Sid-We are just friends!

shehbaaz Immediately Shut the video Down! I smiled at him with teary eyes!

He needs time! Shehbaaz whisphered

I know but I don't have much patience! I said

So what will you do now! He asked immediately

Let's see! I smirked!

Shehnaaz's PoV ends

Sidharth's PoV

Why the hell Everyone are hell bend To Invade in my love life! I want it to stay between Me and shehnaaz Only! We both share an adorable Bond!We are addicted to each other and we both somehere know that we both love each other! I always Tell her by my actions that how much I love her And I feel that pure Feelings should not be Described With words They are emotions ! It's not important How many times one should "Say" I love You The thing what is important How Much you feel it How much you keep it!
But don't you think you should Atleast confess it to shehnaaz She is making open love confession on snapchat, instagram, Tik tok Atleast You should express Your love To her! My heart said

Is it necessary to use words All-time aren't your actions enough to tell how much you love her ! My mind retorted!

Exactly! I immediately Said!

I slept while Hugging shehnaaz's lip stick(Now don't ask me How did I get it Obviously I Ask her to give me 😂)
and while praying shehnaaz doesn't watch my interview Otherwise mera jaloos nikaal dege 😭

Next day

I got up In morning First thing I realised After getting up was it is Friday and she is coming!

I quickly searched for my phone and waited for her call!

My phone rang but when I saw caller ID my whole excitement went down! It was my Manager!