God's Desire

Naruto Uzumaki, the jinchuuriki of all Biju, reincarnation of Asura Otsutsuki, and arguably the strongest character in the series, is currently fighting Kaguya Otsutsuki with the aid of Sasuke Uchiha, his rival, best friend, and possible lover (kidding!).

But as their battle drew to a close, Naruto and Sasuke stopped moving once they placed the seal on her and began writhing in pain. Sasuke then stopped moving altogether and glowed purple before fading away. Naruto dropped from the skies, his chakra form now gone.

But while the Uchiha died, Naruto had not, and instead, was transported somewhere far away. With memories and powers that he normally wouldn't have.

With the memories of many intelligent strategists and power of godly beings, he was shoved into Marvel, the home universe of the wall-crawler, and of the rampaging Hulk.

Naruto Uzumaki gained the memories and powers of: Xiang Ye (My Wife is a Demon Queen), Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling), Hajime Nagumo (Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest), Rimuru Tempest (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime), Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord), Cain (Ranker Who Lives Twice), Naofumi Iwatani (The Rising of the Shield Hero), and Meliodas, Ban, King, Merlin, Gowther, Diane, Escanor (Seven Deadly Sins).

And now...

Naruto woke up in a dark alleyway. His sense of sound was overcome by that of horns and humans talking. "Where am I?" Naruto asked himself.

[You arrived in an alternate universe due to the 'Act of Will' that was placed upon you by The One Above All, the supreme deity of this large multiverse. He also gave you the memories and powers of many other powerful and intelligent people for an unknown purpose.] Wisdom King Raphael answered.

Naruto, having acclimated to his powers and intelligence already, wasn't surprised by the all-knowing skill answering his dilemma.

'My power and intelligence has definitely improved dramatically. Wait!' Naruto thought before he stopped and looked at his reflection in a bubble of water he formed in his palm. His left eye had the Six Paths Rinnegan that Sasuke possessed.

His right eye also had the Rinnegan, except it didn't have tomoe.

Naruto absorbed his water orb and calmly walked up the building until he got to the roof. When he got to roof though...

"Freeze!" They shouted. An army of people with guns pointed at him proclaimed, revealing themselves to the person they thought didn't notice them. Naruto held up his palm and an invisible force shoved them away.

'The Almighty Push... such a powerful jutsu. Especially now that it lies in my hands.' Naruto thought as he looked over at the unconscious bodies. 'Luckily I put at the minimum level or else they would have been killed. But still, I can tell that they will need extensive medical care from that one jutsu. Wait, their vests... their similar to chunin and jonin vests!' Naruto thought before he stopped as he sensed a presence coming his way.

'Killing intent... just who is coming my way? Oh? There's more, with less killing intent... no, it's not killing intent. It's pure rage.' Naruto realized as he saw a very tall and muscular green skinned creature with only torn shorts jumping from building to building towards him. With him were an armor encased man, a man with a completely round shield, a man flying from the end of a hammer, a man clad in a panther suit, a woman in a glowing aura flying, a young man swinging with his webs.

Naruto looked at what was on him. He had on a black trenchcoat, a black uniform, and a katana strapped to his back.

He also had on a black shield that was strapped to his left arm, and two pistols, Donner and Schlag, sitting at his waists.

Naruto sighed when he realized he was still in his child form. 'Damnit. This is bothersome, but oh well.'

The man with a shield landed in front of Naruto. Naruto narrowed his his eyes as the red gem on his shield glowed. 'The world is dangerous, so I must be careful.' Naruto as he grabbed the hilt to his katana on his back.

"Who are you? A ninja?" The man in metal said, landing next to the man with a shield.

"That's exactly what I am, besides a few other things." Naruto replied with a very adult-like voice for his age.

"Oh? Like what?"

"The 'Other Worlder', 'Demon King', 'Child of Prophecy', 'The New Sage of Six Paths', 'Sovereign of Death', 'God of Death', 'Demon Lord', 'The God Slayer', 'The Inventor', 'King', and a few others. And you? I have no memories of any of you. And I have knowledge of many different universes." Naruto replied, shocking the heroes before him.

All the heroes went on high alert. The Hulk ran forward, fist ready to destroy the puny human. But it was stopped. In fact, the green giant was stopped entirely. "Is this your strongest warrior? I will admit he's kind of strong, but that's all he is. Untapped rage without focus is nothing but a monster truck with no one to guide it. A pity." Then the creature was shot up into the night sky.

Naruto turned to the heroes and said, "You aren't even worth looking at. But here's a forewarning, there's a threat that comes from my home universe that's coming here. It's not caused by me nor did I send it here, neither am I that being. Just keep your eyes peeled open, or else they could get taken. The Hulk is coming down now so train him well." Naruto said as a gate opened up behind him and he walked in, with it closing right after.

"Tony... we stood no chance against that monster. Whoever he is, he's clearly neutral unless aggravated." The man with the shield, Captain America/Steve Rogers, told to the man in armor.

The man in armor, Iron Man/Tony Stark, nodded with a sigh.

"Yes! A mighty warrior you are indeed, young man! Show me some more of that strength!" Thor said bolstering with pride.

In a flicker of distorted light, a gate opened up and a... creature... stepped out. "I am here on behalf of my liege, whom you have just met. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." The creature spoke.

"Are you an alien?" Peter Parker, aka, Spider-Man, asked.

"I am not. I am an evolved species of ogre, the oni. Some consider us land gods. My name is Souei. I am in charge of relaying vital information to my lord and the country when needed." Souei said.

"So you're the head of his spy network?" T'Challa, aka Black Panther, questioned.

"Yes. Now, onto the main reason as for my arrival. I am here to tell you information on the enemy that is coming. The reason why he was sent here. You see, my liege was fighting against an evil goddess back over in his previous world with his rival at the time. But she was too powerful for them both so they sealed her away. But once they had, my lord's rival was killed by the force and his memories and powers were transferred over to my lord. Then, the ruler of this multiverse, The One Above All, chose him as his champion and sent him to this world to deal with the much greater threats to come." Souei said.

"And why are you telling us this? What do you have to benefit? Can we even believe you?" T'Challa asked.

"My liege told me to inform you in hopes of creating friendly relations with you humans. He dislikes war, but if the need arises, he will deal with the problem with absolutely no mercy. And with a bloodlust that has scared gods." Souei warned.

"How powerful is he?" Steve asked.

"Destroying the galaxy we stand on means nothing to him before his power. In fact, he wants to invite you to a banquet, so he will send someone to come pick you up from this very spot at the same time tomorrow, where his one of his secretaries will come and pick you up with a Gate to his majesty's kingdom. Yggdrasil is his personal castle, while Tempest is the country. Just a reminder." Souei said. He then disappeared through a gate.

Steve sighed as he massaged his forehead. "This is probably a trap."

"You think? We're walking straight into a nuke if we go in there!" Peter said.

"He will probably kill us if we don't come." Carol Danvers, aka Captain Marvel, added in.

"Fine, then we'll go."