RENT 11 - SLEEPOVER - PART 1

Writer's Note:

I tried to open the past chapters in laptop and it seems to be cut, but if you open it using mobile phone, the chapters are fine. Wattpad glitch, I think.

And for those who don't know, this is originally a KPop fanfic with Dara of 2NE1 and GD of Big Bang as the main chars. You'll encounter some Korean words like hyung, etc. Just google them ^_^

Anyway, enjoy the story!

_________________________________________________________________________________

SARA

"Can I spend the night on your apartment? Just for tonight", he asked while deeply staring at me.

WWHATTTTTT?!

"You can't be serious", I said (just for confirmation. He can't be serious, right?).

He frowned and let go of my arm while letting out a deep sigh.

"Why not?" he asked while looking on the road ahead.

"Because it's inappropriate! You're a guy! I can't let you spend the night in my apartment!" My falsetto voice is making an appearance as I tried to reason out with pure disbelief written on my face.

"I'm not going to have sex with you", he replied.

GAAAHHHH!!! How can he say that so casually?!!

"Unless you want me to..." he continued in a serious tone and glanced at me with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

I furiously took off his coat that he lent me and threw it at him. He caught it while smirking but it was immediately wiped off when he saw my outfit again, his eyes lingering at the ripped strap of my dress. His eyebrows immediately connected and he averted his gaze.

"I'm going to kill that bastard", he muttered in a dangerous tone, making me flinch.

"Gio, stop it. I'm fine. See? And this ripped strap is because of my clumsiness and not when that man grop-"

"Please. Don't say it", Gio cut me off and blew some air as if he's just restraining himself from erupting again.

"Gi.."

"Go upstairs and sleep. I'll just stay here for a while", he said.

"Just go home and rest. Why would you want to just sit here?"

"Because I can't stay put after what happened to you, damn it! He fcking groped you, Sara! I seriously want to kill him!" he blurted out and raked his hair with his fingers while turning his head away from me.

I bit my lips as I studied him. Except for Jeanie, nobody has gotten so messed up of worry because of me. And seeing how the usual nonchalant and uncaring Gio can get so infuriated when I get into trouble really touches me. It actually makes me wonder if Adrian will do the same thing. It also makes me wonder if this is how Gio acts to the previous girls who rented him as well. Both thoughts gave me an uneasy feeling so I immediately shook them off of my mind.

I got off the car and slowly made my way to the apartment building. I looked back; Gio was just sitting in the car watching me.

Tsch. Aigooo...

I retraced my steps and wearily stared at him while standing at a near distance from the car. I slightly nodded my head signaling him to come with me. A small smile formed on his lips and he immediately followed.

I began walking again towards the apartment while questioning myself why I always give in on his demands. I was still busy cursing my stupid, stupid self when his arm suddenly snaked around my waist. Then I felt something soft on my bare shoulder and I heard a soft smooch sound. Did he just... Did he just kiss my shoulder?!!