Pain Of Being Alone

Naruto was getting his shit kicked in because he was the brother to the Jinjuriki but they thought since they can't do anything against them, they moved to Naruto. Naruto is seven and it isn't the first time this has happened but it is the worst.

Naruto was on the floor, bleeding from his stomach and he was holding back the screams of pain since he never wanted them to hear him.

After that, Naruto was left, covered with wounds and his face covered in blood.

Naruto was forcing his body to do something it shouldn't have done... That was stand up and run... He ran as fast as he could, he left the blades in his body so he could use them for a later date if he needed to.

Naruto made it to a forest in training ground fifteen.

Naruto was soon falling unconscious but he caught himself and he lies down because he fell down it would have hurt him.

Naruto was now taking out the kunai and shuriken in his body but he took of his shirt and he tairs it to cover up the wounds and he puts his jumper back on but it has holds in to, that is just to keep him as warm as possible.

Then a dog, that has beautiful fur and he could tell this dog was powerful because it has a sealing ol it's stomach and it was with the dog summons.

The dog put a guitar next to Naruto and Naruto looks at it stranged at what he wants.

Naruto was now plucking the guitar and he heard beautiful noise coming out of it, which made him smile.

Naruto goes and he lies full back down on the ground and the dog puts his head on Naruto's stomach and some Chakra transfers to the dog to Naruto, healing Naruto faster.

Naruto was feelings the wounds start to close and his body coming back to colour, from his pale white to normal.

Naruto was sitting up and he could tell the dog was tired and he picks the guitar and he was playing something he never knew he could do, it wa spike his body was moving on it own.

Naruto was crying at the end of him playing the guitar because it was like his life

Naruto the put the guitar next to the tree and he was lying down in the ground and he was crying, he couldn't hold the pain of it all, he was only seven and he had enough torture to break anyone in the world.

Naruto was falling to sleep, he couldn't handle it anymore and he fell to sleep on the dogs fur.

(Mindspace)

During the seven years, Madara, Mito, Hashirama and Tobiriama were disgusted at how Naruto, an Uzumaki, a person that would have been great.

They were amazed at how Naruto was still related to the village at that point, because all of the torture should have broken a normal Uzumaki, Uchiha, Senju and Kage to kill everyone or themselves but not Naruto, that proved, when Naruto played that sad and beatiful music.

They were getting more and more furious as time went on, the time when Naruto would just get cut or punched or kicked and then full on pelt stabbed in the arms and legs and then chest and stomach and moves around his back.

Naruto wakes up, he looked around the area to see.