Passing And Truths

Naruto was making his way out of the den and he was making his way to the academy for graduation, many of the teachers were looking at him, like if he was going to fail and the other students were laughing at him because he was holding back a lot.

(now)

Naruto was at the back of the academy, he was reading about the clans of different clans, and their Dojutsu.

Naruto Heard, Narumi Uzumaki- Namikaze, Mina Uzumaki-Namikaze and Satsuki Uchiha and their family come in and what shocked Naruto was a girl that look exactly the same as Mina as a kid was there.

Naruto was looking at his little sister, and he heard Minato call her Naruko.

Then the parents and siblings that weren't taking the exam, they were heading to the back of the class.

When they did that, thus all of them on the left were starring at the kid who was at the back.

Naruto was sitting next to a friend of his, Shino Abirama. Shino thought Naruto was okay, because he never killed any bugs.

Naruto liked Shino because he didn't hate him like everyone does.

Naruto was actually helping Shino train because it was actual interesting, he was training Shino in Fire and earth and Shino's bugs were resistant to most Jutsu that are C-Rank and he can last more attacks.

Naruto and Shino were doing the paper, they got for the exam, after eight minutes, they finished and then they flip the paper and that shows they finished the paper

Naruto and Shino looked each other and they smile but Shino's jacket was covering it.

After fourty two minutes, the others finished and they headed outside to Taijutsu part and they hear to the Arena.

Then Iruka and Mezuki and they were doing the matches.

Then the male matches were with Mezuki.
Naruto vs Kiba
Shino vs Sasuke
Shikamaru vs Choji
There were other fights but I don't want to do that.

Then the female matches were with Iruka.

Then Naruto won against Kiba and losed to Sasuke and Shino faked getting hit and losed and Shikamaru and Choji drawed.

The girls matches, Narumi and Mina drawed, Satsuki went second, then Hinata, Ino and Sakura.

Then the Ninjutsu part and Naruto did three Shadow clone, Henge and replacement Jutsu.

Naruto was dead last, because most of the clan head and class 'had' other Jutsu and Naruto had Jutsu's but with his mask up, he couldn't risk that.

Naruto left the academy but he sensed five ANBU, he then looks around, and he sees that their are normal ANBU.

Then Naruto said "Hello, ANBU-San... What is that you need?"

Then the person in white ANBU clothes said "I need you to come to the council meeting in thirty minutes"

Naruto then nods and he said "okay... Let's get this over with"

Then the ANBU put their hands on his shoulder and they shushin to the council room.

Then Naruto takes a seat the side.

The Hokage, All of the Clan heads, councilmen and elder were ready for the meeting.

Naruto then said "why was I summoned"

Then three people went through it was the Raikage and their Jinjuriki for his body guards.

Then Naruto said "oh" clear as day for them all to hear.

Then Ay, the fourth Raikage said "Minato... Is your son ready to fight Bee, to see if he is ready for the Alliance"

Then Naruto was shocked and he was thinking he should be careful in the fight with Killer Bee.

Then Minato said "is there a rule, like, he can't go over seven tails or something"

Naruto was looking at the both of them, like if they were insane.

Then Naruto said "what, are both of you insane... Me fighting a, tailed beast in any stage is inane... But I'll do it, when do we fight"

Then Ay said "tomorrow morning, at 10.30am"

Then Naruto nods and he runs out and makes his way to the wolf and dog den and then said to all ten of the God's there "I need... To fight a Jinjuriki, at their full power basically and I need a more powerful attack"

Then the lightning god, thor said "hmm... Why don't we give you a more powerful attack"

Then he sends a lightning bolt at Naruto and it hi him but it did nothing but send him knowledge of a lightning attack, S-Rank attack.

Naruto was seeing this Jutsu is far more powerful, it is called a shocking cannons

Naruto was seeing the person he learned it from, he was called a wizard and it was far more powerful than any lightning attack he has the now.

Naruto was practicing it fully, he made it bigger and more destructive.

Then Naruto was happy with it and he stopped when it hurt 6.30pm.

He went straight to his room.

Then he went to bed.

(the next day)

He woke up and he went to the arena with all his stuff ready.

Naruto was at the arena and he was mediating, he was learning.

He heard some ANBU say Mezuki tried to get the forbidden scroll but was killed by Minato saying he was a traitor (ass) and Naruto was laughing because he knew he was exactly what it was.

Naruto had a watch he made that is connected to the world.

Then Naruto was saw it was 9.30am and he was mediating in the arena he was supposed to fight in.

After an hour of mediating he was seeing his dark side, and he was fighting with the new technique he learned and old techniques.

After he went out of his mind, he was standing at the side of the arena, and he saw that the people around the village came to see the fight.

Then the Raikage and his men came and Bee went to the other side of the arena, and then the protector start the match.

Naruto and Killer Bee went at each other and they were about to hit each other.