The Fight For The Life Time

After he went out of his mind, he was standing at the side of the arena, and he saw that the people around the village came to see the fight.

Then the Raikage and his men came and Bee went to the other side of the arena, and then the protector start the match.

Naruto and Killer Bee went at each other and they were about to hit each other.

(now)

(they stayed in the arena, and the arena is 1000 metres)

Naruto and Bee were on the ground and they were covered in bruises and Naruto and Bee said "good fight"

Naruto said "I can tell your holding back"

Then Bee said "same with me"

Then Naruto said "do you want to fight more, got them to see the show"

Then Bee said "yeah, sure"

Then Naruto and Bee got up and they jumped away from each other.

Then Gyuki was smiling at the antic of these two warriors/ ninja's, reminding him of his siblings.

Then Bee uses all tailed beast and he summons Gyuki out and Naruto did some unknown hand signs.

Then Naruto said "wood style: multiple golem Jutsu"

Then three huge wood golem appear which look like.

Naruto send three of the golems at Bee

Naruto saw three of the golem hold down Gyuki and then Gyuki gives up and Naruto fall on the ground and Bee falls on the ground.

Then the wood golems destroy themselves.

Then Naruto and Bee land next to each other and they said "I guess it's a draw... I couldn't hold that up any longer" then Naruto thinks "that's a lie but... He doesn't need to know that"

Then Bee said "yeah... I guess we could call it a draw"

Then Naruto and Bee were panting through their little chat they had at the end of their fight.

Then Naruto said "yeah... So"

Then Bee said "what do you think they would say"

Then Naruto said "probably wonder why I have wood style"

Then Bee and Naruto and they groan in pain.

Then Naruto said "so, eight tails, nice... Or is he like the nine tails in my sisters"

Then Bee said "eight-ohh has a name... And is nice"

Then Naruto said "yeah, god of wolves and dogs is me and I am the host to the creation guitar"

Naruto and Bee stand up and then they laughed and Naruto said "I think we are powerful enough to fight the Akatsuki easily"

Then Bee nods and he said "yeah, I think we could take down all of them with some difficultie"

Then Naruto said "yeah... We could"

Then Bee said "oh, both the cloud and leaf hate us for doing that stunt"

Then Naruto said "probably, hey do you want to get smashed since I am an adult from the laws of the world"

Then Bee said "sure... Haven't had any fire nation alcohol"

Then Naruto said "yeah, same here, I bought alocohal from the wind, earth, lightning and water country, now we need the fire land alcohol"

Then Bee said "now, we can get smashed"

Then Naruto and Bee shout out "BYE"

Then Naruto and Bee jump to the best alcohol they can get.

Now they started to get shots, but since they were quite resistant to the alcohol, they had 5000 shots and they were completely smashed.

Then Naruto and Bee were on the ground at the hotel that the Raikage was staying.

Naruto was making his way back to the wolf den and he went to his room and he was going to sleep.

(The next day)
Naruto woke up and he had a headache and he was pucking into the toilets and he put on his sunglasses.

Naruto went to see if Bee was the same but it was worser for him because he was at the toilet pucking his mind out and he was getting scolded by Yugito and Ay and Naruto was laughing when he saw it.

Bee was looking at naruto and he was staring at each other and he said "how are you not pucking"

Then Naruto said "oh I had, I got a bit scolded by the God's about getting drunk because I woke up early and that was Thor's fault and I already puked out everything and I can't see anything"

Then Naruto pukes in the sink and Ay and Yugito walked out, they were done, they were two Bee's or Naruto's.

Naruto and Bee go outside and they hear to the Kage mountain because it was cold up their and they can hang out their and they won't be introuble.

Naruto was happy with hanging out with Bee and Bee was happy to hang out with Naruto but they were introducing Gyukki, the eight tails.

Naruto and Gyukki became friend fast.

Next chapter.