The New Dragon of Supremacy

(A/n; ok, so I decided U.A. will be a college instead of a Highschool. So Izuku, Rias, and Akeno will be 18. Issei, Xenovia, Kiba, Asia, Irina, and Koneko, she is older due to a reason which will be revealed later, will be 17 but all moved up a year to get into U.A. Now the big thing, the original story of Highschool DxD is canon with the addition of Izuku as the White Dragon Emperor and a little twist down the line. Which means Vali never existed, khaos brigade did however, but their more of just vali's team plus Orphis being mercenaries. More will be explained later but now onto the story)
_________________________________

It was a bright day outside in mustafu (A/n; did I spell that right?). One child however, was a bit saddened. His name was Izuku Midoriya, he had recently learned that he wouldn't manifest a quirk, but to make things worse, his father had died overseas and his mother was suffering from an illness. Thus the 4 year old was thrusted into a life no 4 year old should ever be in. Yet, as Izuku was thinking, he found himself in the park. Feeling a bit tired, he sat on a bench and simply watch the trees sway in the wind.

Izuku;'God, I know you probably have no time, for a quirkless Deku like me but please, I ask of you grant me something to get through this hard time in my life. Amen' he thought as he felt a tear coming down his face.

However the young boy was shaken from his thoughts by a loud explosion from nearby the park. As he looked over, he saw his frie- no bully would be a better word. Izuku became angered, ever since Bakugo manifested his quirk, he became a bully. Using his explosions on others, putting others down, and actively trying to make Izuku's live a living hell. But this is not what angered Izuku, what angered him was he was hitting a red-head with long hair and a black haired girl with with an orange ribbon holding her hair in a pony tail, both looked to be Izuku's age.

Izuku;' no....I-I-I want to help.... but I'll get be more then a burden'. Izuku thought bitterly. Izuku always wanted to be a hero but now that he was quirkless he thought again it.

???;" Are you just going to watch?" A odd voice asked in Izuku's mind. The boy looked around to find who the voice belonged to but couldn't find it.

???; " Have you forsaken them to save yourself from your tormentor. They'll get hurt more if do nothing and watch, who knows maybe you'll become their hero." The voice said and Izuku knew that the voice was right, Bakugo will keep hurting them and he wanted to be a hero.

(Play Person 5 OST Willpower at the top)

So being the hero he was, he ran to Bakugo just as he was about to set of another explosion. He got in front with his arms stretched out to shield them from the explosion. Izuku expected the blow to hurt but it didn't as the same voice yelled.

???;(DIVIDE)! The voice bellowed out. The four kids watched in surprise as a good sized explosion shrunk in power to a simple warm wind.

Bakugo:" wha...what!! What did you do De-." The explosions boy cut himself of as he saw Izuku.

Izuku's determined face morphed in to surprise as he looked at his back, and saw bone-like structures coming from his back as two blue 'feathers' came from them. The girls were surprise as well as they knew what the wings were but were sure that the wings are real. Izuku then shook out of his surprise and faced his ex- friend.

Izuku; " No more Bakugo. No more hurting others. No more bullying. Now leave." Izuku proclaimed as his eyes glowed an icy blue. Bakugo shakily stepped back before running home. As the wings disappeared in a blue partial affect, he turn to the girls.

(End Music)

Izuku;" Are you two ok?" He asked worried for them

Red-head;" y-yes thank you for saving us. My name is Rias Gremory and this is my friend Akeno Himejima." The girl now known as Rias said the the boy.