Time Marches On (Dragon Heart, Two Cats and a Journey )

(A/n: Hey guys, welcome too chapter two of The Hero with a Sacred Gear. This will be part one of a few chapters that I have planned which will cover Izuku being with Rias and the others during the Highschool DxD and before that time as well. So it will be a while before we get to U.A. as I would like to have at least a chapter or two per Arc of DxD, and I'll only be doing certain arcs like the Riser arc, Two exorcists arc, Loki arc, Kyoto arc for example)

It has been three years since the day Inko had died. During that time, Izuku was adopted by the Gremory's, and had started to live in the Gremory mansion. Along with getting closer to Rias, Akeno and a friend of Rias, named Sona Sitri.

In those years, Izuku had gotten to know Albion as well while they trained together. He had learned the history of the Heavenly Dragons . In which the white dragon had a heated rivalry with the Welsh-Dragon Ddraig. Where they fought constantly, even during the great war in which they were defeated by the combined might of the three biblical faction, Angels, Fallen Angels and the Devils. Following their defeat, both Ddraig and Albion had been turned into sacred gears. Mid-tier Longinus to be exact. Thus though the thousands of years the wielders of Albion and Ddraig fought.

Yet as the dragons and wielders fought each other, they eventually fought together in times of need and great sorrow. Where the found that instead of being divided, they would be unstoppable together. As Izuku heard this story, he wondered what was Ddraig and his new wielder like. Was Ddraig even awake, or was he still asleep. Would this new wielder and Izuku get along, or would the old cycle of the dragons hated renew itself. As Izuku was pondering this thoughts, he was shaken from his thoughts as he heard a knock on his door.

Izuku;" Come in!" the boy said out loud. As the door opened he saw, Rias and Akeno come in.

Izuku;" What's up girls?" he asked quizzically.

Rias;" Well Izu, me and Sona are going to go get our evil pieces so that we may start our peerages. So I was hoping that you would come along with us and possibly be apart of my peerage with Akeno." Rias explained to the boy.

Izuku;" Ok I'll go with you Rias onee-chan, Akeno- Chan." Izuku said to the girls as they walked out of the room, Akeno held Izuku's hand as they walked. As the year went by, Akeno had begun to have a crush on the green haired boy. But what she hadn't realize was that the boy shared the same feelings towards her.

As they walked together, they talked about their day. With Rias and Akeno going to school, whilst Izuku was stuck home with Mrs. Venelana, Rias' and Sirzechs mother, and Grayfia being home schooled due to Izuku being just a human. Izuku had begun to learn the history of the Great War, the Devil Civil War between the Old Satan faction and the New Satan faction. After Izuku learnt this history he went on to learn the basics of magic with Grayfia, it was a bit troubling for Izuku but was slowly getting the hang of it.

As the trio walked through the mansion, they finally came across Sirzechs, an man with green hair, a girl with a magical-girl costume on and Sona. The man with green hair had two large boxes on the table in front of him.

Sirzechs;" Ah. Rias, Akeno and Izuku. These are my friends and fellow maous Ajuka Beelzebub, and Serafall Leviathan, Sona's older sister. And Ajuka is here to give both you, Rias and Sona, a peerage set." the Lucifer said as his friends waved at the trio.

Serafall;" Yes it is I! The lovable Levi-tan

Rias/Akeno/Izuku;" Hello/ Good afternoon/ H-hi" the trio said as they took their seats. When they all got settled, Ajuka explained that all Sona and Rias need to do is to, place their hands on the boxes then pour their magical energy into the boxers. Then when they found a peerage member they simple must select a chess piece or pieces. Then say a chant, after the chant is compete, the member will be apart of that peerage as a reincarnated devil. yet at the mention of that last bit, Albion had started to speak though the divine dividing.