13 at UA

-Author's Note!- Had to change the age for Izuku so instead of him being eleven he is now thirteen -Author's Note!-

Izuku woke up in his bed and smelt coffee. It was unusual because his mom never drank coffee and neither did he. He threw on a casual shirt and some shorts and left his room to see Eraserhead sipping on coffee and bony man with a pet mouse rat thing talking to his mom. "Man of the Hour!  Mr. Izuku Midroiya, I am Nezu and this is Yagi Toshinori. We are from UA to offer you schooling and training till you can officialy. Your mother had given us a yes we are just waiting on you." The mouse thing spoke. "I agree. Can i eat my breakfast and then we head to the campus?" Izuku asked staring at the plate of hot food. "Sure. Mind telling me about your quirk?" Nezu asked. "It is called Crossing Eyes. It cross over a person per say. It is permanently active and allows me to commit to memory almost all skills and education. It recently evolved allowing my quirk gene to explode and copy essentially every quirk however my head seems to hurt alot after depending on what type of quirk. I also will suffer that users drawbacks so lets say i copy Eraserhead's quirk i will suffer dry eye. I figured that out the hard way. However i have a potetntial mutter mutter mutter mutter." Izuku started to mutter very fast and only Nezu seemed to understand it. He scarfed down his breakfast when he took a breather and finally seemed to wrap it up when Aizawa finished his coffee. "I suppose we should go now. My first period class will be starting soon. You will be sitting in on my class." Nezu and Yagi went on ahead as Aizawa wanted to talk to Izuku about stuff. Izuku nodded and got up.  "Why do you want to be a hero Izuku?" Aizawa asked. "To save everyone no matter what even if it cost my life. I don't care how i do as long as i can help everyone equally." He looked at his fist as they reached the car. "Good. I have some people you might like to meet. They have the highest potential even if they had a complete failure at the sports festival. I am sure you saw the three that seemed like best friends right?" Aizawa asked as they stepped in the car. "You are free to leave now Yagi." Nezu whispered. "You can call him by his hero name if you would like. It is a honor to be in the same car as you All Might." Izuku had a smile as everyone turned to him with open mouths. "It wasn't hard to figure out." He rubbed the back of his head. Aizawa chuckled. "I like this kid. I want him as my side kick!" Aizawa was dying of laughter. "OKAY!" Izuku shouted. "Call me Aizawa-Sensei. Now lets go meet class 1-a" The car ride was quiet. Izuku didn't speak and Aizawa fell asleep shortly after laughing for the first time in years.

It took 15 minutes for them to arrive and students were heading into the building. Aizawa put on a aggressive attitude as they walked to class 1-a. Izuku was analyzing every quirk he can and already think of ways to improve them. Weird stares were watching him as Aizawa pulled him in the room. Izuku was just staring at the class muttering before Aizawa yelling "IZUKU! THE BELL RANG SHUT UP!" to make him be quieter. "Mr. Aizawa who is here?" A blue haired girl asked. "Someone who is gonna help you all. His quirk is revolutionary. Within seconds he can analyze your quirks and improve them. He can even use them at the expense of the drawbacks of the user. So class why don't you all activate your quirks. Try not to damage the classroom!" Aizawa shouted as a display of lights fluttered the classroom. Izuku closed his eyes and then opened them as his glowing green eyes. They all seemed weird and sat down. Izuku's quirk had a new trait when copying a quirk they would feel like they were being stared down. His head started to quirk as he felt his body began to burn. "Well that hurts." He says sweating. "Class head to field gamma. We will meet you there. Change into your sports uniform and get ready to fight." The class quickly left as Izuku regained his footing. "That is painful but the more i do it the more i can put up with the headache." Izuku gave a thumbs up as Aizawa waited at the door way. "If your ready, Lets Go!". Izuku stood up and followed the man.  Field gamma was a massive metro area. Many of the students were waiting for the teacher and kid duo. "I WILL ALLOW THREE STUDENTS OF MY CHOOSING TO FIGHT!" Aizawa shouted. "MIRIO! TAMAKI! NEJIRE! STEP UP INTRODUCE YOURSELF." The three students stood up. "Izuku you are free to use any quirk you have acquired. Mirio your up first!" The blonde haired boy stood in front of Izuku. "GO!" Izuku saw the boy start to fall into the ground and his clothes slip off.  Mirio was launched out of the ground as Izuku's glowing green eyes erased his quirk. The glare had Mirio slightly frigtened as a knee put him on the ground. "DON'T LOSE COMPOSURE! GET BACK UP AND FIGHT HIM WITH YOUR HANDS!" Aizawa shouted as Mirio got up and started to attack with new vigor. Izuku was put on defense dodging and weaving through Mirios punches. "PHANTOM MEANCE!" A hand went through Izuku's face as a right uppercut was coming. His body moved on its own swerving from the hand and kicking Mirio down. "How is he moving so fast and why isn't mirio able to knock him out." The class was murmuring many things.  Finally Izuku saw an opening. "EXPLODING BARRAGE!" Mirio was grabbed by the boy and hit by multiple explosions from his palms. Mirio looked wasted and Izuku tightend his movements. "WHO IS NEXT!"

So i am cutting it short here because i want the next chapter to be 2k words but it wont be a for a bit. I am gonna start my rewrite of Techno-Izuku or A new story conpletely i don't know which yet but i hope you will check it out- Author