Night

Izuku sat down at the dining room table. "Hey Mom. Yeah i have been good. I am about to start my first hero trial. Hold on." He felt a tapping. "Eraserhead said we have to leave." It was Ochako. Izuku blushed slightly from her face being so close. "Listen mom i love you and i got to go. Tell dad good luck!" Izuku hung up the phone with a smile. "Ready?" She asked. "Yep! Lets head out." The class left the dorm building. Everyone had there costumes on. The class was talking and meeting each other. "It is good to see you again Shoto. How has endeavor been?" Izuku asked. Shoto just shook his head. "Alright. I understand. This is Ochako by the way i met her through Momo." Izuku introduced her. Shoto waved as they approached the field opening to a massive city like area. Robots parts were still on the ground. "GOOD MORNING UA! I am All Might and i will be your hero instructor." The class was startled. "Today each teacher at UA will be testing a group of you 4v1 in this simulated arena. I will be choosing my first 4 so will Izuku, Ochako, Bakugo, and  Kirishima please get ready. Aizawa will be leading you to the control room to watch and more heros will be arriving. YOU FOUR HAVE 15 MINUTES TO PLAN AND THEN ATTACK!" All Might disappeared. Izuku turned around and as the class left his eyes glowed. "DEEP ANALYSIS: QUIRK GAIN!" He murmured. "Look like we are on the same team. I am Kirishima Ejiro. I heard your introductions it will be a honor if you will be my friends." Kirishima bowed. "Sure thing. I am Izuku Midoriya. Your quirk is super cool!" Izuku bowed back. "Thank you! Yours is better than mine for sure tho. It is super manly!" Kirishima rubbed the back of his head. "Don't say that. It is really awesome. Heck i might use it one day." Izuku explained. Ochako only nodded. "WHATS THE PLAN NERD!" Bakugo shouted. "Simple. We move in groups. Ochako will be with me. Kirishima you will be the shield for Bakugo's spear. I can move fast if you are attacked first and so can Bakugo. Now here is how to handle mutter mutter mutter." Izuku started to mutter for the rest of the 15 minutes. Ochako only giggled at the site. When the gate came down and Izuku realized his muttering he only looked away embarssed. Ochako just comforted him saying "That was cute!". "LETS MOVE LOSERS!" Bakugou and Kirishima took off to the left side and Izuku moved with Ochako right. I will only use one for all but i can only take it at 20% but its all might i need to take it seri-ack! Izuku felt a fist slam him into the wall. "DUMB HEROS! YOU FELL FOR MY TRAP!" All Might played the role of a villain. Izuku quickly flipped in the air and kicked off the wall. "OCHAKO! GO FIND BAKUGO NOW! I CAN HOLD HIM OFF!" Izuku shouted as he flew into All Might. Ochako took off. "So you only going to use this? It won't be enough! FIGHT ME TO THE FULLEST EXTENT!" All Might was smiling. Izuku felt bruises all over his body. "RABBIT FULL COWLING 20%!" Izuku shouted as his body changed. All Might was already on him. Izuku spun and gave a kick right to the temple. All Might was blown back  by the kick. That is what 100% feels in my kicks. That combonation is too strong! All Might thought as he charged at Izuku. The ground fractured up at all might and generated a smoke screen. Izuku was hopping away. "DEKU! WHAT IS GOING ON!" Bakugo was shouting. "Your gauntlets store a massive explosion?" Izuku asked. Bakugo nodded. "Kirshima and Bakugo hide in that alleyway. When you see me dash out fire one of the gauntlets at all might. Kirishima i know you wont be able to take more than one hit but block it for Katsuki to attack. Give me the other one and Ochako when the smoke goes up get ready to launch at him from there. Alright?" The all nodded and moved into postion. 

   All Might moved into postion. Everyone seemed to understand and Izuku kicked off. All Might turned to fight Izuku as he was briefly stunned by a flying kick. Izuku moved his right in place and aimed that grenade like bracer that the man. "ULTIMATE COMBO FLYING EXPLOSION!" Izuku shouted as two full gauntlets loaded with napalm blasted All Might in the air. Ochako slides in tapping his leg. "GOOD PLAN BUT I CAN FIGHT IN A-UMPH!" He was slammed down by Izuku's leg. "STUDENTS WIN!" Izuku sat down with sweating falling from his head. "You had power dampening cuffs on hmm?" Izuku asked All Might as he turned back to normal. "Yeah. Good plan Young Midoriya and wonderful execution Young Bakugo. Head up to the control room and i will see you all later at the dorms." All Might dashed off. Izuku and his group returned to the control room and waited for the next group. 

   By 12:00 AM,Every trial was over and the only group to win was Izuku's. Each group understood how far it would have to go to become better but Aizawa expelled none of them. The only reason Izuku's group won was due to Izuku being a pro. Everyone seemed sad about failing but Aizawa comforted them suprisingly with the word "If you think that Izuku's group was special you are wrong. They had a quick thinker someone who knows what he was doing. You can all do what he did with training. SO GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS AND GO PLUS ULTRA!" Aizawa shouted. Izuku recalled it as he was on patrol on rooftops. "You actually shouted i am done!" Izuku laughed as they moved through the air. "SHUT UP! You know you are only out here because i need a partner." Aizawa stated as red and blue sirens lit up near by. They immediately rushed to the scene. Detective Tsukachi was already on there. He was a friend of most pro heros but especially All Might. "What is going on?" Aizawa asked. Izuku was inspecting a pile of dust as he felt a presence. "Yeah he got a call from someone saying the saw a man turn to dust. Did you see anything?" The detective asked. "No but he might have" He said pointing at Izuku. Izuku immediately picked his head up and kicked off the ground with One for all full cowling 20%. He bounced between opening in alleyways. "So you are the one with the quirk decay?" Izuku as the blue haired teen with dry lips. "What are you gonna do about it hero?" The blue haired man asked. "Take you i-SSSSS" Izuku hissed as he saw his skin fracture away. "I will be watching you hero. KUROGIRI!" A black portal opened as Izuku's eyes glowed. Suddenly barraged with a intense heat. He felt his body start to alter. One for all flared up. "AHHHHHHH" Izuku started to feel his body alter as black smoke leaked from his finger tips. "Izuku! Izu! U!" Aizawa had his hand on the boy and was shouting. Izuku's conciousness faded away.

Sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter will include a manga spoiler. Also i will reveal the ship soon-Author