Chapter 51

Everyone liked my presents and even olga got us all a little something which we all loved, but now it's Germans turn to share his presents, I can see by him he's nervous and he keeps looking at me in the corner of his eye.

He got vilu a new phone and some lovely clothes, which she adored, he got olga some singing and cooking things and then her turned to me, he handed me this present wrapped gorgeously, I opened it and there was the most beautiful and prettiest bracelet I've ever seen, it was perfect, I took it out gently and placed it in my wrist and underneath it was a little bracelet, the exact same as mine but smaller, it was for the baby. I looked up at him and smiled and kissed him even know vilu and olga were watching us, it was so sweet of him to get me this.

-I love it, thank you- I whispered and he hugged me, -I got you something else but I'll give you that later- he whispered in my ear, I looked at him confused and he smiled nervously. So I just snuggled up in to him and he put his arm around me whilst resting his hand on my little bump.
---------time skip--------

Christmas afternoon, we've all had a Christmas dinner and vilu is on her new phone and Olga is baking some cakes, when german took my hand and lead me over by the Christmas tree and the fire, under mistletoe, he reached into his pocket and took a deep breath before he continued, I watched his every movement and until he only got down on one knee I realised what he was so nervous about and what he was doing.

-Angeles Carrara, you are the most amazing, caring and loving women I've ever met and I'm glad to call you mine, you beautiful and talented and if I didn't do this I would be stupid because I want to spend the rest of my life by your side, when you need me or when you don't I want to be with you, so angie, will you marry me?