happy birthday by the way

title: party favor - billie eilish and finneas

elle's POV

three days later (december 30th)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"happy birthday!" i hear billie yell and jump on top of me. she showers my face with kisses and i laugh. "that's enough, that's enough" i giggle and push her off. "19 kisses" she announces and starts pressing her lips to mine frequently.  kiss "8" kiss"-9" kiss "10" kiss "11" kiss "12" kiss "13" kiss "14" kiss "15" kiss "16" kiss "17" kiss "18" kiss "19! yay!" she smiles and claps. "19 second kiss!" she tries but i stop her. "that's enough bil" i laugh and push her face away jokingly. "aw" she frowns. "19 seconds is too long. maybe later" i shrug and get up. "you're supposed to stay in bed while i go get the breakfast i made you earlier" she orders. she picks me up and throws me back onto my bed before rushing downstairs. 

what a dork

after a few minutes i hear billie struggling to open the door. i walk over to it and slowly twist the handle before running back to my bed and jumping on it right as billie comes in. "did you see that? i opened the door with my elbows" she says cockily. "very impressive" i clap. "happy birthday angel" she smiles and pecks her lips to mine, handing me a tray of food. "you're adorable" i frown and put my hands over my heart. i pat the spot next to me and she lays down. "did you eat?" i ask. "why do you think there's two plates dumbass?" she laughs and takes one of the plates. "hey, it's my birthday. you're not allowed to call me mean names" i remind her. "oh damn, you're right. sorry" she apologizes. "i'm only accepting it because you brought me food and well, you're cute" i smile and kiss her forehead. 

we finally got elizabeth out of the house. she hasn't really left her room since what happened with ethan. we haven't heard anything from his family since christmas. we're all pretty worried and elizabeth is a wreck. she's not even making jokes anymore. she's just.... there. not even emotionally. just physically there. she doesn't really talk, she just zones out most of the time. we're going  ice skating for my party. i invited some of my friends and flew drew out. i've missed my friends. i haven't seen most of them in over a year. 

"harvey! i exclaim as the first guest shows up. i run over to him and hug him. he picks me up and spins me around happily before setting me back down. "i've missed you so much!" he tells me with a big smile. "i've missed you too" i respond. "so, where's this french girlfriend of yours?" he asks, looking around. 

oh shit, forgot to tell everyone about the break up. whoopsie.

"well, dropped her ass, she do be lowkey kinda toxic doe. but look at this beauty" i explain, pulling billie away from mum and over to harvey. "you my god you're back together?" he asks happily. "yessir" i nod. "i've been waiting to meet you for so long. i'm a huge fan of your music and i cannot be more thankful for how happy you've made elle." he says with the same wide smile. "well, she makes me happy so i'm forced to repay her" billie laughs. "i'm harvey by the way, local gay" he introduces himself. "i thought i was the local gay" i frown. "nope, you went to france and i stole the throne." he tells me pridefully. "damn" i cuss and shake my head to myself. 

more people arrive and i introduce them all to billie, most of them saying they're big fans and some talking about how they're super grateful for her. it's sweet to see billie interact with my friends, it reminds me of seeing her with fans lowkey. she treats her fans like they're her best friends and it's actually adorable. 

"look, your family is here" i tell billie before walking over and hugging them all. i find drew hidden between them and hug her. "you think you're sly huh?" i giggle. "i do by hidin' doe" she laughs. "true" i nod. i introduce everyone to each other and we head to the ice rink.

"elle! elle! elle! help!" billie screams, skating straight to a wall. i zoom passed her and grab her by the waist, quickly spinning her around to me right before she hits the wall. "thank you" she says in a baby voice. "here, hold my hand and we'll skate together because obviously you can't do it yourself" i joke and offer her my hand. she intertwines our fingers and i lead us around the rink. "you wanna go faster?" i ask. "kinda" she nods. "okay, ready?" i ask. "mhm" she answers. 

"FUCK ELLE THAT'S TOO FAST!" billie screams. "lower your voice bil, you're fine" i giggle and continue manuvioring us between our friends swiftly.  "i hate how good you are at this" she glares at me. i'm basically pulling her at this point, she's not even moving her feet. "i'm way better at roller skating" she tells me. "that's a whole ass lie and you know it. you can't skate for shit" i laugh and slow down slightly. "thank god you slowed down, i thought i was finna die" she puts her free hand over her heart and sighs in relief. "i can go faster you know" i threaten. "i like this pace" she tells me. "there were so many times in that conversation that i could've said 'that's what she said' but i didn't. are you proud?" i ask. "very" she nods. "my little michael scott" she smiles and kisses my hand. "that's what she said" i giggle and speed up. "pervert!" she rolls her eyes. 

eventually everyone has to leave except for billie and we go back to the house. we had cake at the ice rink so billie and i went straight up to my room. "i've missed you bil" i tell her and press my lips to her's. "i've missed you too mamas" she smiles as she pulls away. i grab the back of her neck and pull her into another kiss before sliding my hands up her shirt. "is this okay?" i ask. "mhm" she moans. i tug on her shirt and she lifts it off before i snake my hand to her back and unclasp her bra, letting it fall to the floor. she pulls my shirt off and slides her hands down to below my thighs. "jump" she orders. i do as told and she catches me, laying me down on my bed and climbing on top of me. "happy birthday mama" she smirks and slides her hand down my sweatpants. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dodge dick on the daily

you guys aren't ready for this next chapter 👀