all you wanna do is kiss me

title: bitches broken hearts - billie eilish and finneas

elle's POV

the next day*

a/n: i don't feel like writing smut, sorry 

------------------------------------

"shit bil. i thought you were just trying to get me horny, the fuck" i groan, struggling to walk to the bathroom. "if i ever say i'm never scared, just know i mean it. if i say imma fuck you til you can't walk, just know i mean it." she sings while following me, wrapping her arms around me and helping me walk. (i mean it by g-eazy for you that didn't recognize the reference.) "how the fuck are you walking though? i gave you my all last night and you're fine? that's just fucking sad" i pout. "i took painkillers and i'm still sore, i just know how to hide pain better than you can" she brags. "you have painkillers and you didn't fucking tell me?" i furrow my eyebrows. "what kind, codeine? vicodin? percocet?  fentanyl? oxycontin? palladone?! what?" i quote. "i have no idea" she adds. "ugh" i roll my eyes. (creed and meredith have this conversation in the office when she's in the hospital) "this is why you're my girlfriend, you get me" she laughs and kisses my cheek. she walks to her bag and rummages through it before taking out a bottle of pills and throwing it at me. "bitch" i mumble and take one of them. "is it drugs?" i ask hesitantly. "stream xanny biyatch" she flips me off. i throw it back at her and it hits her boob, making her wince in pain. "not so tough now huh?" i ask. "fuck you" she shakes her head at me and puts the bottle in her bag. "you already did" i respond and flip her off. 

we get back to the house about half an hour later and billie takes our stuff up to my room. "thank you for going to a hotel instead of forcing me to hear everything" elizabeth greets me from the couch. "and hello to you too liz" i smile and walk to the kitchen. "where's billie?" she asks. "present" billie answers as she walks down the stairs, nearly tripping and busting her shit. "you alright there o'connell?" i ask. "i'm fine" she mocks me. she walks over to me and hugs me from behind as i cut up some fruit. "liz, have you eaten?" i ask. "i'd love some fruit if that's what you're asking" she says. i look over and see her watching finneas's new interview on the tv. "is my brother here?" billie furrows her eyebrows. "it's the tv bil" elizabeth laughs. "only ellie calls me bil" she reminds her. "gross but okay" elizabeth gags. "we cute or whateva" i giggle and kiss her cheek. she grasps my jaw and brings my lips to hers. i turn around and put my hands on her shoulders, melting into the kiss as her hands trail down to my ass. "ahem, disgusting, ahem ahem" elizabeth fake coughs. "$20 to watch evans" i quote packer from the office. "what?" she grimaces. "the office" i explain. "you're so obsessed with that show, you know that?" she rolls her eyes (my sister actually told me this today and she's said that about billie as well, i don't see what's wrong with it) "okay, and?" i laugh. "nevermind" she shakes her head and exhales loudly. "where were we?" billie asks, bringing me back into the kiss. "oh my god stop" elizabeth pretends to throw up. "you're the one that wanted us back together, this is what you fucking get" billie flips her off and kisses me again. 

i hand elizabeth a small bowl of fruit once i finish cutting it up and billie and i sit down at the table with the rest of it. "catch it" i tell her. she opens her mouth and i throw a raspberry into it. once she catches it i clap for her and she smiles cockily. "i'm so proud" i laugh. "now you" she says, grabbing a piece of fruit and getting ready to throw it. i open my mouth and she throws it in. "again" she smiles. "watch" i order, covering my eyes with my hand. "oh shit, ellie really came to play" she giggles. "okay, one two three" she counts. i expect to at least be hit with a raspberry but nothing happens. soon after i feel something go into my mouth. i open my eyes and see billie sticking her tongue in my mouth. "all you wanna do is kiss me. gross" i laugh and scoot away. "it was funny though" she points at me. "good point" i agree. "to you two at least" elizabeth gags once again. 

"let's go upstairs" i suggest. "good idea" billie nods. "thank you" elizabeth sighs in relief. i flip elizabeth off and she gasps before we run, or at least try to run, up the stairs and to my room. i jump onto my bed as billie shuts the door and turns on my blue lights. 

that's lowkey shocking that she chose blue, she almost always chooses red

"i know i always turn them to red, but today i thought we'd be soft and just cuddle and watch a movie" she explains. "you're adorable bil. i've got you all soft and shit" i giggle and pull her down to me. "i'm not soft. only for you" she defends. "sure, sure" i laugh and peck our lips together. "aLl YoU wAnNa dO iS KiSs Me" she mocks me, giggling to herself as i shake my head at her. she turns on a movie and puts her arm around me, bringing me closer to her. i look up and see her smiling down at me. 

god i'm so in love with this girl