🌚Chapter 1 🌚

So I am going to change the Japanese years and add one because I hate the idea that we only have a couple more moments before Oikawa graduates. LETS GO!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat bored out of my mind in the band room. I was just starring at the snare sheet music and, Because I had already got it down. Let's try some buzzes.
( insert drum roll ) "Agh when is he going to fringe practice " I said out loud instead of my head but I often talk to my self  out loud in the band room because it is sound prof. When am I ever going to have the guts to go to my childhood friends practices? Oh wait did you forget (y/n) he is the pretty boi jock with a whole fucking cheer squad of fan girls and you are just a big as nerd / weeb / band kid with baaad anxiety. All you got going for you is your band. You would get eaten alive by his fan girls.
Boo !
Beg-on  satin take that.
Whack! Shit I hit coconut ( your nick name for him because all throughout elementary you would chuck coconuts at each other) . FUCK COCONUT ARE YOU OKAY! You may be shy and have such bad anxiety you crack down constantly in the hallway ( that is what oikawa is for ) you are extremely loud.
(Author~Chan: me too !
Kagayama: ya we know I can hear you from all the way down the hallway
Author~Chan : awww you are such a tsun Tsun Tobio
Kageyama:(////) )
You look down to see a Toru playing dead just to scare the living shit out of you. Crap crap I killed my best friend I am a murder * wheeze whEeZe passes out *
THUMP
Well then maybe I will just have to carry her Hooome. Toru said emphasizing home so you get up because anything like that would make you pass out.
No no you do not have to, I think I want to continue writhe song for the band.
We could do that at your house any was I want to be the person you are writing it for so I will be there to keep you company.
Um uhh o-okay ( you have a stamer and it used to be really bad because of you being so smart your brain works to fast for your moth making you talk at the speed of James Charles.)
Aww is w(y/n)~Chan getting fwustered.
No-n no!
Then come let's go. Hey isn't your parents on a Business trip for a month and your sisters is off at College?
Geeeez you forgot already? My mom dose not trust me alone and you are mostly home alone anyway because your parents work abroad so you are " watching " me for the week.
Yup that is your mom for ya. So are you making food I am soooo hungry. Also you are the best cook I have ever known that is because you mom is a great cook to because you are such a cutie pie.
Error error brain .exe has stopped working cause coconut is flirting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is no way I am sticking to my schedule so I will post when I can so I will try to write on the bus ride to school and after So hopefully tomorrow bu bye 👋
Word count :562 wow 😳