┊ ⠀ཾ༵ ་ ࿔ chapter one ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ unexpected motives⠀

Saihara's point of view

His eyes had fluttered open. He could still barely believe his surroundings. A killing game he'd thought. He kept telling himself 'a dream' or maybe some big elaborate prank. That's got to be it. There's nothing else's to it just a dream.

Although it seemed so real. All the victims, executions, hell even the trials are scary. He's the ultimate detective he thought. He shouldn't be scared, this is a detective's place to shine. No, he wasn't an 'ultimate detective' he hesitates to much to be, to shy, to do anything 'detective'

Come to think of it, he was really an ultimate at anything, he couldn't remember even if he was. Snapping out of his daze for just a minute he lifted his hand to his face.

Cold he thought, then he felt tears weighing down on his cheeks.

Sighing he sits up, observing his room. Making sure nothing had happened to it. Paranoia, that's all there was. Nothing happened to him or his room. His door remained locked nothing changed.

Shaking as he got up he stepped off the bed. 'What's wrong with me?' he had felt so trapped. So alone. So silent

"Good morning, students! How are you all doing, did ya kiddos get enough sleep? Or well are you too on edge, after all at any moment you could die!" His laughter echoed throughout his room. Continuing to shake Saihara sat back down listening closely to the announcement.

"Now that I've got your attention! I need all students to report to the gym IMMEDIATELY! But get dressed first nobody wants to see your guy's naked bodies." More laughter echoed from the speakers.

He wanted so badly to kill that bear! Fucking asshole. How could this all be a game to him? This thought kept coming back to the detective while trying his best to calm himself down and get ready.

Time skip, to the gym

"Heya kids! Good to see you alive and well!" The bear said staying silent. Putting everyone on edge. "wait a minute" the bear started until he looked around the room "you really are all here... well that's... that's... TERRIBLE". I could hear a few gasps from the audience but was it really that surprising. It was monokuma after all.

"Well it's my intention to change this terrible tragedy. Showing itself upon me. I mean come on only seven students dead! Not fair, not fair, not fair." As the bear finished his fit, it sort of hit me again.

Kaede... She was dead. All because Shuichi wasn't a good enough detective.

He wanted to cry right then and there. But he kept holding back the tears. Not wanting to show any signs of weakness.

"Well if you're all done moping, shall we get into your i don't know. NEW MOTIVE!". The bear sprang up and began doing a little dance. "Hey Asshole! If you're going to try and moon us, you better do it well" the blonde girl behind him yelled.

She went on, and on yelling at the bear. Until someone finally spoke up. "Shut your trap, ya filthy cum dumpster!" A new person walked past Shuichi. Pointing straight at the perverted blonde.

"He's never going to get on with the motive, if you don't shut the fuck up! You idiotic whore!"

The blonde began to stiffen, and he could even see tiny tears forming in the corner of her eyes "idiotic?". She frowned

Really? That was the comment she got upset at. "Shut your mouth Kokichi! Don't speak to her that way". The little red headed which trembled in her boots. "But then I'd be lying, and you all hate lies!"

Great he thought. So far today there's been three temper tantrums not counting the one he had waking up

Everyone watched as Kokichi layed on the floor kicking and screaming over how indecisive we all are.

"Yeesh, are we all done here? As I was saying. A new motive will be introduced. A motive that I hope will spread even more despair!"

Just get on with it please. Shuichi pulled down his hat not wanting to look at the bear anymore

"Just get on with it" Maki scoffed clearly tired of everyone's bullshit, and who could blame her?
Saihara wasn't thrilled to see everyone either.

"You're all going to get your memories back! Jeez I said it will you all shut up and listen now?"