┊ ⠀ཾ༵ ་ ࿔ chapter two Annoying

"What!?" the astronaut screamed. Causing me to cover my ears. Despite that I wanted to scream too. But I knew deep down Monokuma wouldn't give your memories back that easily.

      "What's the catch? You surely wouldn't give us our memories back that easily" Was she reading my mind? I stared at Maki, she turned her head and stared my way. Obviously catching my glance

     I reached to pull down my hat but it wasn't there. I said I didn't need it anymore. Even though I felt vulnerable without it. "You were thinking the same thing, correct? Shuichi?" snapping me out of another train of thought, why was she so good at that

     "O-Oh um, yeah" I stuttered

     "Well I don't give a shit, if they agree on the fact that there's a fucking catch, it's Monokuma do you a expect any other fucking thing" Miu continued screaming at us.

     God please, just get on with this. I want to go back to my room. I clench my fists and stare at the floor.

     "You're right kids!" The bear jumps up and down, twirling and doing another stupid dance

     "There is a catch! Wanna hear it? I can't bear to leave you in the dark!" Earning a giggle from a supreme leader, and threat from an inventor. The bear continues

     "Only two people will be getting their memories back in a day! The others will be left in the dark about their past lives. But they'll remember everything from before the game, but not during the game! Meaning you'll all be left in the dark somehow!"

     The bear starts jumping for joy again. Still wondering how he could enjoy our suffering so much I ask "Who's g-getting there m-memories back f-first?"

    He looks at me and for about five seconds there was just silence until-

     "Good job Saihara! You didn't reach for your imaginary hat once!" I blushed. Why did he have to call me out? "Good job Shumai!" Kokichi screams.

     Looking down, wanting to crawl up into ball.
I thought I was doing better. I guess not.

      "Well answer lashes question! Who's going first. Get on with it!" Miu screams.  she's out of breath from all the yelling she's been doing.

     "Well since I'm so nice! I think I'll do the picking I deserve it since I've done so much for you all!" Monokuma says, what a fool

     "Actually, Monokuma I think your cubs have done more for us! They're a source of entertainment. You're just a mere background character!" The supreme leader smiles and puts his hands behind his head.

     I had even forgotten the Cubs were here but there they were right behind the yin yang bear.

     "..." silence

     "WHY YOU LITTLE! SAYING I DON'T PROVIDE YOU ENTERTAINMENT AND IM A MERE BACKGROUND CHARACTER?!?! I'M THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. I'M THE FACE OF DANGANRONPA NOT YOU!"

     Everyone stepped into a state of fear, and shock. He's never been that mad before. I Wanted to give Kokichi a high five but I'm scared we'll both get our hands cut off.

     "Lost my cool there, haha. Well anyways I guess I'll pick now!" He looked at all of us then made his decision.

"Kokichi Oma, and Miu Iruma! You've both been selected for a trip down memory lane!"

     "What why me!" The whore screams while being dragged on stage by the Cubs.

     Once her and the supreme leader were up there a machine rised up from the ground. And now they were both suddenly strapped into seats with giant helmets dangling above their heads.

     But that didn't surprise me as much, as the look on the leaders face. It wasn't a lie, a facade it was pure fear. I felt bad for him

     "Because you two annoyed me the most!" Miu gives the bear a furious look then the same to Ouma. "This is all your fault she scoffed!"
"Uh huh"

     That's all he said? Usually he'd have some sly comeback but no. He was actually scared. I frowned at the sight. I'd never tell anyone but I always admired Ouma.

     He was so confident. So proud. Something I've always wanted to be. But I've never felt that way for a long time. What I'd give to just have the tiniest bit of confidence. I pushed away the thought. I needed to pay attention.

     "Anyways some things to remember. Your personalities are all lies! Memories those were lies to! You all will probably recognize each other, and past relationships will totally bring so much more despair. Meaning more murders!" The bear laughed at his thought.

     "Anyways say goodbye to the liar, and the skank. This is the last time you'll ever see them again. Like this I mean" he signals the Cubs to start the machine. I could only hear one final thing "s-skank!?" Miu screamed before a giant light flashed and blinded us all.