Hotel Salvatore

Akira's P.O.V.

 Rebekah knocks on the door and Damon answers.She enters with shopping bags. and I enter with a suitcase. "Where's Stefan?" I asked "Who the hell are you?" he asked us "He left me here. My brother actually left me here." Rebekah says "Well, he said he had to do something and he'll be back soon. So stop whining Rebekah." I said "Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care."  Stefan said "You're Klaus's sister?" Damon says "Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?" she says "You're not staying here." Stefan said She then looks at Damon but he doesn't say anything. "Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself." She said She goes toward the stairs. "So I guess she's staying here." Stefan said "Correction we're staying here" I said "Who are you" Damon asked "The name's Akira, I'm what you would call Klaus's witch. Well I'll go find my room" I said walking up the stair my bag floating behind me. I chose the room next to Rebekah's. Oh isn't today the first day of school. Oh yeah. I think I'll go to school. So, after a while I figured out how to control my inner fangirl but it's so hard I mean have seen most of the guys on this show just thinking about it has me grinning like a fool. But I'm eventually gonna have to tell them their lives are a show just not yet. Ok let's get ready for school. I chose a crop top, grey jeans, and black wedged high top sneakers. Well, lets see if I can conjure a car. I went outside and thought of having a 1967 Chevy Impala like the one from Supernatural and it appeared. "Awesome" I said and jumped in good thing I have a driver's licence. 

Well that was a fast drive. I went to the office to properly be in the school "Excuse me I'm Akira Baxter senior year here's my info. I said giving her my info that I conjured. This power is so cool. "Ok have good first day" she said "Thank you." I said before walking to the locker she assigned me. I see Stefan and Elena and conjure a super hearing power. I'm gonna eavesdrop on them to see when I should interfere. "Hello, Elena." Stefan says "What are you doing here?" Elena says "What do you mean? I'm going back to school. Go Timberwolves!" he says "What? Why?" she asked "Klaus wants me to keep an eye on you. I'm just doing what I'm told." he says "I'm going to be late for class." she says She tries to leave but he grabs her by the arm and stops her. Time to interfere. "Oh, class is this way." he says "Let go of me, Stefan." she says "Elena, do you think I want to be a senior for the 100th time? No. But if I don't have a choice in the matter, then neither do you." he says "I said let go of me." she says Alaric is about to walk up behind Elena but I beat him to it. "Let her go." I said Stefan pushes me against the locker. "Stefan, stop it!" Elena says "You're gonna let me go before I say 3 or this won't end well for Stefan" I said "1..2..3" I said "You must not be very smart" I said pushing my hand in his chest and grabbing his heart "See I'm not under Klaus's control so if I wanted to kill you I could." I said slightly squeezing his heart. "Now this is your first warning don't mess with me and stop bothering Elena. I'll see you in class now leave Stefan" I said pulling my hand out of his chest and he leaves. "Thank you, Akira." Elena said "No problem and if he didn't learn his lesson just give me a call here's my number." I said giving her a piece of paper with my number on it "See you in history class." I said walking away to my locker. 

The bell rings a few minutes later and students start to file in I sit behind Elena, Caroline sat next to her, and some random guy sat on the other side of Elena. Stefan walks in and says "You're in my seat" to the guy next to Elena "I don't see your name on it" I said but the guy gets up and finds another seat. Alaric has written "AP AMERICAN HISTORY" on the blackboard in chalk.  "Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders...the Native Americans." Alaric says Rebekah enters the classroom. "What about the Vikings?" she says She takes a seat at a desk next to me. Tyler, Caroline and Elena look at her then me. "There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?" Alaric asks "My name's Rebekah. I'm new. And history's my favorite subject." she says "Hey Bekah. Nice entrance." I whispered knowing she could hear me. I zoned out for the rest of the day and now it's time for cheerleading. I'm pretty excited cause I've been doing cheer since I was in 5th grade(10 years old). On the football field practice is underway and cheerleaders are practicing on the side of the pitch. "Has anybody seen Dana and Sofia?" a cheerleader says Rebekah and I arrive. "Sounds like you have 2 openings on the squad." Rebekah says "What are you doing?" Caroline says Rebekah stretches but Caroline is still standing next to her. "Hey. Hey. You can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives." Caroline says "I'm only interested in yours. Your spunk, your popularity." She looks at Tyler practicing on the field. "Maybe even your boyfriend." Rebekah says Some boys in the team talk about Rebekah and I. Tyler and Caroline turn their head. Rebekah makes impressive gymnastic moves that end with a front split. She looks at Caroline and Tyler with a smile.(The first and second ones are the ones she did) Then I do my moves.