Mikeal

So,  they put the plan in motion and Klaus is on his way back to Mystic Falls. Right now everyone is getting ready for homecoming and now I'm putting my makeup on.

 Right now everyone is getting ready for homecoming and now I'm putting my makeup on

I already know what happened to the gym so I head to the Lockwood mansion

I already know what happened to the gym so I head to the Lockwood mansion. I pull up in my beautiful car park and hop out. I go into the garden where the band is playing. Klaus walks onto the stage and the crowd cheers. "Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!" he says Klaus hasn't seen me yet and I plan to make a grand entrance After a while people start to file out an that's my que to hide. "Hello, Niklaus." Mikeal says "Hello, Mikael. Why don't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot you can't." Klaus says "Or you can come outside if you want." Mikeal says "Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb." Klaus says A group of hybrids gather behind Mikael on the lawn. "They can't kill me." Mikeal says "True. But it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they'll pounce." Klaus says "The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me." Mikeal says Mindy walks up behind Mikael and pushes Katherine to Mikael. "Come out and face me, Niklaus. Or she dies." he says "Go ahead. Kill her." Klaus says "No, Klaus. He'll do it." Katherine says "If she dies, this lot will be last of your abominations." Mikeal says "I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you." Klaus says "To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever, with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you any more, boy! What do you have other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one. No one." Mikeal says Klaus's eyes start tearing. "I care about him and it doesn't matter what you say. Tell me, who cares about you because last time I checked it was no one. I am not someone who's bad side you should get on." I said He turned in my direction and threw a dagger at me but I put my shield up and it fell to the ground "Now that wasn't very smart." I said getting angry Damon rushed out to stake Klaus since he was distracted but I saw coming and blasted him back in a wall. He dropped the stake so i used telekinesis to put it in my hand "Now who's in control. See, when you were discussing your plan you didn't realize I heard every word you said." I said twirling the stake in my hand before giving it to Klaus I said a spell and all the hybrids fell down at the same time I also did the same spell I used on Katherine before to keep Mikeal in place "You underestimated Klaus. Now that was your first mistake. Your second one was thinking no one cared about him" I said 'After I say Goodbye Mikeal stake him with everything you have' "Goodbye Mikeal" I said and then Klaus sped up to him and staked him he screamed as he burned to death"What did you do" Damon asked "I'm not a traitor." i said "And Damon I Stefan's no longer compel. you're welcome." I said walking away to the boarding house to get my things. Klaus found out about the coffins.