Chapter 4

As I got there, I saw the whole gang already hanging out at the water fountain. I decided to scare Christina and sneaked behind her, but the all too annoying Uriah ruined the surprise.
"Twissy Twissy Twissy Poo!" he shouted, earning a glare from me. The whole gang just cracked up.
We hung out for a while, talking non sense, and later on, Christina, Shauna and Marlene basically dragged me and Lynn to shopping.
"Come on! Dresses aint shop themselves!" Christina merrily exclaimed. Lynn groaned while I rolled my eyes. The boys were just about to head to Starbucks, so it all worked out.
We went to SEVENTEEN different stores, and both my arms were carrying 6 bags each. Lynn manages to escape halfway through, probably running ti Starbucks, and I was stuck with Christina, Shauna, and Marlene. They made me try on so many clothes! It was even more tiring than my normal workout routine.
*several eternities later* (mexican voice in spongebob)
I got home and basically collapsed onto bed. It feels sooo comfy now. I can't wait until Friday, the day we get to play truth or dare with the gang! With the thoughts in mind, I quickly fall into a dreamless slumber.

A/N: I know I am really sorry this is terribly short :(( I wasnt supposed to post an update today but I felt guilty and I had to put up something on. Next chapter will be more exciting though! Time Lapse to truth or dare night! Might also add Four's POV!! Love you schnookums 💓💖🙏 stay funky 👽👌⛄