Chapter V

Chapter 5:
Warnings: cussing, most likely a couple of sexual hints
Edited: yeh
A/n: I'm starting to forget Roman numerals forgive me if I start using numbers soon lmao

"We're here" Tom pulls up and turns to me, putting the hand break on.
I look around to see we're at the local club making me smile at him.
"Come on then" I say giggling as I get out and I here him chuckle before getting out.

He locks the car and walks to my side as we walk inside, neither of us getting ID checked, we weirdly look our age. (In the uk the legal age is eighteen)

He smiles at me and we go straight to a booth knowing it's not normal for there to be actual space.
"I'm clubbing with my best friends sister" he chuckles and I giggle
"He's gonna get mad when he finds out"
"Maybe he won't" he raises a brow making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What does that mean?" I ask
"We don't tell him, then we can come out more" Tom shrugs
"I mean I'm not gonna say no" I chuckle and he laughs slightly.

"I'm gonna go order drinks, you staying here or coming?" Tom asks
"Staying, someone will steal our seats"
"True, what would you like?"
"Ummm just some cider or something easy" I say and he nods walking off. I know that's boring but I'm not trying to get wrecked in the first ten minutes.

~~~

Not to long after, Toms back with two bottles of cider. He smiles and sits opposite me before passing me my drink. I thank him and we chat about nonsense for about ten minutes, taking short sips of the cider, when suddenly a man comes up holding a tray of shots and placing two on the table making me look at Tom who was smirking at me. The man waits and I sigh taking the shot with ease. Blue liquor...great. Tom takes his and the man holds out the tray as if asking if we want more.

Tom nods and to our surprise instead of just one more pair, he hands us the whole tray. I giggle as he walks off and Tom laughs at the lines of blue liquor.

"Well we can't say no now" I say with a grin, speaking in a joking tone.
"Just gonna have to take them" Tom smirks, taking one.
"If your a lightweight I'm not gonna be happy" I smile as he hands me one. We take them in sync. After about two more, I took another and I felt my throat burning when suddenly both me and Tom started coughing basically in sync.

"Oh it's feels so painful" I say laughing
"Yet so good" Tom says And I nod, we both let out croaky laughs.
"We only have one more" I say and Tom groans taking it quickly making me giggle as I pour mine on the floor.
"Y/n that's not fair" he whines making me laugh, he chuckles as he lets out fake sobs.
"Now in return you gotta come dance with me" Tom says making me instantly whine, leaning back into my seat.

"Noooo"
"You can't come to a Club and not dance" Tom scoffs before standing up and grabbing my hand, pulling me up. I chuckle as he pulls me all the way to the dancefloor.

He the spins me around, my back and against his front making me smile. He places his hands on my waist and we dance jokingly. Within a few minutes all we became more serious and start gently swaying.

My phone starts ringing from toms pocket and he stops. I turn around and shake my head.
"Ignore it"
He smiles and pulls my arms around his neck. He puts his hand on my waist and we sway again, closer together. His hands gently gripping at my waist as we moved in sync.

My phone rings again and I groan. Take it out and put it on silent, I then slide it back into toms pocket. After having them shots I knew tonight was gonna be fun and I didn't want to ruin it.

"More drinks?" Tom asks and I nod

~~~

After about three more drinks me and Tom we're back on the dancefloor just more free now.

We were slowly moving in sync to some music when I looked up into his eyes, he smiled. We stopped out swaying as I feel my cheeks tint slightly, his them did too as we slowly moved closer, our eyes closing. Am I about to kiss Tom Holland?!

🥲