Chapter VI

Chapter 6:
Warnings: cussing, sexual hints?
Edited: duh lmao
A/n: ayo I'm tired but yuh get it ig

"Y/N!!" I hear from across the room making me and Tom jump suddenly as we see Harrison looking at me angrily.

I hear Tom whisper "shit"
"I've called you Atleest twenty times!" Harrison shouts
"Her phone was on silent sorry dude" Tom says, not letting go of me, dumb idea.
"Why are you here?! With my sister!"
"He was being nice and took me out when I was in a mood" I fight back

Harrison groans.

"How did you even know we where here?" Tom asks suspiciously.
"Snapmaps, I even tried calling you" haz points to Tom. Tom put his hands up in defence, letting go of me.

Harrison scoffed "y/n your coming home right now and Tom give us some space for a little while"
"What? It's his house too he can come home with us" I stand my ground
"he can come home in his own car, I don't want him touching you like that again, in fact I don't want him near- you know what no, just come on" Harrison grumbled, tugging at my arm.

I roll my eyes and I move away from Tom making Tom look at me, I give him an apologetic look. When haz turns around Tom kisses my cheek making us both smile as I say goodbye quietly.

~~~

When I got home I got a large lecture about not dating or fucking Tom, I didn't really care, I'm drunk.

Anyway right now I've had to go in the shower again because I have been dancing the night away. I had just came out and put on some sweatpants and my bra when I hear a knock at my half open door.

"Holy shit I'm sorry" I hear toms voice as I turn around to see him turning in shock making me giggle. I covered myself with a blanket.

"You can look" I say and he turns back around slowly.
"Sor-" I cut him off
"It's fine I left the door open"
"Well you don't really have a choice, it doesn't shut" he says chuckling as I giggle along nodding.

I look around awkwardly when he gets my signal and turns around for me to put my shirt on. I then jump on my bed and turn my tv on. He turns back to me.

"Just wanted to say thanks for tonight" Tom says making me smile
"You took me out I should thank you"
"Well, it was my pleasure" we chuckle
"Is haz still mad?" I ask and he nods.

"You wanna talk to him?" He asks, looking at me.
"Nah he'll be fine by tomorrow" I shrug as Tom chuckles, he starts walking out.
"Wait" I say and he turns back, stopping.
"Stay and put something against the door to keep it closed...ish" I smile and he smiles back before doing as I asked and sitting next to me.

"Just since our hangout at the club was interrupted I thought, why not hang up here?" I say and he chuckles before reaching to grab the remote, resting his arm around my shoulders and instead of moving back, he pulls me closer to him.

"You like action movies?" Tom asks and I nod nervously at being so close to him again. I watch as he puts John wick on. I lean my head on his chest due to tiredness as I feel him lift the duvet over us.

"You tired?" He whispers and I nod

After afew minutes I was fully dozing off so I saw the lights turn off next to my bed and the tv was no longer making noise. I felt Tom move closer and use both arms to hold me. It was warm and comforting. A Tom Holland cuddle was as amazing as it sounds.