IIconics

Renee Young ended up staying with you for the entire week. And yes, alot of sex happened. Sadly Renee has to go back to Jon Moxley this week, so your sex week is gone. You arrive at the arena where Raw takes place. Before you and Renee go your seperate paths you to have a quick makeout session where no one can see you. After you were done you enter the arena. You are early so not many people are here.

You decide to go to your locker room and get dressed for the night. But to your suprise when you enter Billie Kay and Peyton Royce are busy making out in bras and bikinis. The two of them are very suprised to see you.

Peyton : Uhh... (Y/N)...... This is not what it looks like.

(Y/N) : It looks like the two of you are making out.

Kay : Maybe it is what it looks like...

The two of them are very embarrassed, all 3 of you lost for words. Suddenly Peyton walks to you and grabs your crotch.

Peyton : Well.... I guess there is only 1 thing to do then.

She jumps on you and starts making out with you. You don't hesitate to give it back to her. You feel a bulge growing in your pants and so does Peyton.

Peyton : Go lay on the couch and get your pants of, I will be there in a sec hun.

Peyton goes of and talks to Billie as you get your pants of. The two of them talk there in the corner until they finally walk towards you. Billie sits on your stomach and starts making love with you. Right underneath her Peyton is softly playing with your dick.

Billie : Look at me. You are going to be our toy for now. Got it. She says in an angry tone.

Slowly Billie starts pecking your neck. It hurts sometimes but you obey what she has said. While she is busy Peyton is slowly sucking on your dick. Where Renee had warm lips, Peyton has ice cold lips that send shivers down your spine. She seems to be experienced in sucking dick. After a few minutes of this going on they both stop and switch positions. Peyton sits on your lap and starts kissing you. Both of your tongues play with each other as the saliva goes from mouth to mouth. Bille is busy with your cock. She seems to love biting. Every now and again you feel her biting your cock. Suddenly they stop. Billie positions herself above your cock and starts riding your dick. While Peyton puts her vagina in your face as you start to lick and pleasure her. Peyton tilts her head backwards as she and Billie start to make out. This goes on for a few minutes until you feel your climax. Before you could climax inside of Billie someone knocks on the door. Billie quickly gets up and peeks out of the door.

Alexa Bliss : Can I come in.

Billie : Where are busy

Alexa : This is my locker too.

Billie : We'll be done in a few minutes.

Billie quickly gets dressed and walks out of the room.

Billie : You guys finish up, I'll distract Alexa.

She walks out.

Peyton : I'm almost close so you better be good.

I take her by her hips and lay her on the couch. I kiss her before I ram myself into her. I hear her moans, and I bet the entire roster could hear it too. Every few seconds I go faster and faster and her moans got louder and louder. Suddenly Peyton cums but I haven't yet. I felt my climax coming and I decided to go as deep as possible and I let all my cum out into her. We were panting. Both of us were of breath.

Peyton : I think I love you.

(Y/N) : Wanna go on a date.

Peyton : Only if it ends like this.

We both get dressed, complete the night and go home. I dont have any live events this week so I decided to travel to my home in Florida.

I wake up on Wednesday by a text from Peyton. She tells me to meet me at the mall around 8PM.

I get dressed and go to the mall. There I meet Peyton. We go to a restaurant. We sat and ate, talked and had fun for about 1 hour before we got bored.

Peyton : Follow me, we are gonna have some fun.

I follow her and we go into the girls bathroom. We went into a stall and she started to violently kissed me. We started to undress and I lifted her up and started to ram myself into her. She moaned and I bet the entire restaurant could hear it. Every now and again a few people came in and just heard us having sex. She eventually hit her climax but I didn't. We got dressed and went back to our seats. We finished eating. When we were done there were only a few people left.

(Y/N) : We can go to my house and finish things of.

Peyton : No, we will do it here.

She went under the table, opened my zip and started to suck my dick. Every now and again I moan and a few people look at me. Finally I came inside her mouth and she gulped it all up. We finished of and both of us went home. When I was in my bed before I slept she send me a nude and I jacked of before I went to sleep.