Candice LeRae

Candice is still outside of your window waiting for your answer.

(Y/N):"I'll give you one last chance."

Candice :"That's all I need love."

You open your window complete and climb through it.

(Y/N):"So where are we going."

Candice :"I didn't think you'd say yes, so I don't know."

(Y/N):"Uhm, well let's go to the beach, I heard there will be band tonight."

Candice :"Sure." she grabs your hand and leads you to a secret gate at thr back of the house, since you aren't allowed to leave.

Candice :"Where is your car?"

(Y/N):"Charlotte must have hidden it. We'll take yours."

Candice :"I don't have one anymore."

(Y/N):"You really didn't think this out."

Candice :"Like I said, I didn't think you'd say yes. We'll just have to walk."

She grabs your hand and both of you start to walk through the city towards the beach.

Candice :"So how have you been since the incident."

(Y/N):"I've recovered pretty good. What about you?"

Candice :"I was sent to a mental asylum, but Charlotte bailed me out?"

(Y/N):"So you are supposed to be in a mental asylum right now."

Candice :"Yes, but don't worry. I really have changed." you begin to feel a little uncomfortable but continue to walk to the beach.

You continue to walk on until you can see lights coming from the beach.

(Y/N):"Do you know who is performing?"

Candice :"I think it's Poppy. She performed for Io Shirai on NXT."

(Y/N):"Yeah, I know who she is."

Both of you walk onto the beach with Candice still holding your hand. You stand between the crowd and watch as many people sing and dance along with the music.

Candice :"Look over there." she says pointing to Charlotte arriving in her limo at the beach.

(Y/N):"We should get out of here." you say grabbing her hand and trying to walk away, but she stops you.

Candice :"I want to listen to the concert."

(Y/N):"We don't have time for this." you say then you look over your shoulder and see Charlotte walking in your direction.

Candice :"Fine, lets go."

Both of you run away and hide behind a graffiti covered wall.

Both of you look at the graffiti on the wall and spot a giant heart.

Candice :"I think it's trying to tell us something."

(Y/N):"No it isn'...." she starts kissing you and she pushes you up against the wall.

You decide to give it back to her and start making out with her as well. Both of your tongue meet in and start to battle for control.

You pick her up and walk into a changing booth and press her against the wall. You continue to make out and a few moments later both of your clothes are laying on the ground.

You push her against the wall again and start ramming your fully erect cock into her tight pussy. She start kissing you and bite on your lips to try and muffle her moans.

As fuck her pussy you hold her big, tight ass and a few seconds later she squirts on your dick. You continue to press into her until you cum too.

You still hold her tightly as both of you get your breath back.

Candice :"This is the first time you actually had sex with me."

(Y/N):"Yeah, well, this time you didn't chain me up."

Both of you start putting your clothes back on when you hear Charlotte.

Charlotte :"I'll be right the Mella, I just need to put on my swimming gear."

You hurryingly put your clothes back on and run away before she can spot you. You make your way back to Charlotte's mansion.

Candice :"Phew, that was fun."

(Y/N):"What part?"

Candice :"Both, cause I spent it with you."

After walking and talking for a few minutes you make it back to the mansion.

You climb back through your window and spot Candice walking away.

(Y/N):"Hey Candice, where are you sleeping."

Candice :"In the shack at the backyard."

(Y/N):"You can sleep here with me."

Candice :"It's fine. I actually enjoy it there. I'll see you tomorrow." she gives you a kiss before walking away.

You close your window and turn around to spot Dana.

Dana. :"You're lucky."

(Y/N):"Geez Dana, you scared me."

Dana :"You should be scared. If I didn't like you Charlotte would know you weren't here."

(Y/N):"Well thanks for not telling her."

Dana :"Well Becky is in Taynara's room if you want yo speak with her."

She then leaves the room followed by you leaving. You walk downstairs towards Taynara's room. You enter it to spot Taynara and Becky talking.

(Y/N):"Hey Becky." once she hears you she quickly gets up and gives you a hug.

(Y/N):"Hey Taynara." you also give her a hug.

Becky :"I've missed you. What's going on?"

(Y/N):"I'm sorry but will you please leave the room Taynara."

Taynara :"Sure." she says walking out of the room.

(Y/N):"Now that she's gone." you start to explain everything to Becky.

Becky :"Wow, looks like everyone wants you."

(Y/N):"It does indeed."

Becky :"Do you have any ideas of how to get out of here? I mean I don't want to stay here forever. I want to go back to Tegan and Liv and Alexa."

(Y/N):"I actually do."

Becky :"What is that?"

(Y/N):"I take all her allies away. Then she's alone."

Becky :"But she knows the plan. If she sees everyone is leaving and you have something to do with it. She'll put 2 and 2 together."

(Y/N):"Not if everyone has a reason to leave."

Becky :"Give me one example."

(Y/N):"If Sonya and Mandy make up."

Hello. This chapter was short and dumb but next chapter the main plan will begin. It'll be in a few hours. See you later