0.3

Pen continued walking through Central Park. She looked down at her shoes. She kind of saw herself in the shoes, like a reflection. She bumped into a man at that exact second. "Sorry," she said. "I'm not," he said. He plainly kissed her on the lips and laughed. Boys, she thought. He walked towards two of his "buds". "Boys are strange." A girl walked up to Pen. She had brown hair that was tied back in a ponytail. She wore bright red lipstick that matched her bra under her see through shirt. Her short jeans skirt barely reached past her underwear. Her high heels were an inch too high off the ground. "Hi, I'm Sabrina but everyone around here calls me Sab." She said her words in a strong New York accent. "Hey Sab!" a boy called out. "See," she said. "Hi I am Pen." "Wait your name is a writing tool," she laughed. Sab walked away from Pen to go meet up with her friends. Pen continued walking not saying a word. She walked to the address that was given to her by Mrs . Prickle. It wasn't pretty but it was fine. she smiled and walked in the door. The lobby was meh. It had a sofa that was green with mold, a small desk, and one light that was flickering on and off. Behind the desk sat a person, sleeping in a spinning chair. Pen snuck behind her and grabbed the key labeled SUITE. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. She walked up the flight of stairs and found the room labeled SUITE. She opened the double doors and found something that was actually somewhat appealing. Small but appealing.