Graduate (F)

Fluff
Slight Angst
Word Count: 3,327
Whenever I write, I go from the manga perspective, but there most likely won't be any spoilers so don't worry if you aren't caught up! Inspired by an amazing person elleB1008

The party would certainly be one to remember by hundreds. Graduation day. The class that was previously 1-A have graduated, officially on their way to perusing the path of a pro hero. Like All Might. The previous number one before endeavor.

Class B even attended, and got along well with the class for once. Mineta didn't grow an inch, as he still tried to grope girls and peak up skirts, his ass was stuck to a wall by tape. Thank Sero ladies.

The Bakusquad, stronger than ever, had been hanging around Katsuki the whole night. As time flew by, the teachers even seemed a little heartfelt, as they watch their previous youngsters grow from being puny to incredibly enhanced. Their muscles and quirk control had been almost maxed out, if not no need for more improvement.

They had all matured, but still had that teenage side to them. They probably always will, knowing each other. But they were all adults now. Not high schoolers anymore, actual heroes. Adults.

They could now make their own decisions without the nagging of parents or teachers. They would fill the spots of the once bold, and become new pillars for the world to gaze upon.

And for everyone, that was either extremely exciting or ultimately terrified. Possibly a mixture of both! Aizawa was dressed in an actual suit and tie, and combed his hair back. Eri had been there as well, cheering everyone on, especially her hero Deku. Izuku Midoriya.

Midoriya Izuku, successor of All Might. One for All. All night he seemed happy, but obviously something wasn't sitting right with him. No one seemed to notice. Except Katsuki.

He wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't been feeling slightly weird himself. He wouldn't mention it to anyone, but he was scared for the next step. He wasn't scared often, but this had got his nerves in a tangle. So it was surprising to see his frienemy rival act a bit tense.

"Isn't this exciting?!" Uraraka exclaimed as she grabbed Izuku's bicep and jumped up and down in excitement. She was finally going to make money to help her parents.

"Definitely! We've been waiting for this day since we were kids!" Iida exclaimed, all pampered up and proper. Almost like a snob, but definitely way nicer and more respectful. Iida was going to continue the next generation of Iida heroes.

     "T-totally! I never thought this day would happen..." Izuku agreed, whispering the last part as he brought his eyes up to the star night sky.

     "My old man won't shut up about him being 'so proud' of me," Todoroki interrupted as he walked over to the group with a water bottle. Izuku laughed slightly and Uraraka smiled. Iida wanted to protest, but decided against it and chucked as well. Todoroki seemed to just want to prove his old man wrong, but becoming a hero was inspired to him by two of his classmates.

     "Are you alright?" Iida asked Izuku as Izuku seemed to drift his mind off into wonderland.

     "Me? O-oh yes! I'm fine, just a little anxious is all," he explained.

     "That's normal! You will be an amazing hero! You already have people who are rooting for you, and you saved them in high school. I wish I was as cool as that!" Uraraka encouraged.

     "I'm nervous as well, but I believe if we do everything in our power to bring good into the world, you won't feel as if you have lost your instincts. You're probably only nervous because you're going to America," Todoroki nonchalantly explains. Suddenly there was quietness.