Finally (F)

Requested by: @Cocothefurry123
Warning(s): Slight explicit detail, fluff, slight angst, profanity
Words: 3,994

Long hero days had fallen beneath him, but still crawled at his back. He could still feel the nails clawing at his back, not wanting to see how red they really were. That villain had some sharp nail mutation. Luckily, he wasn't affected by any quirk, so he was free to go back home.

Izuku dreadfully walked up the steps and started unlocking the door. The kitchen light was on, but everything else was dark. Izuku sighed heavily, letting the steam roll off his sweaty sticky skin as he leaned his back against the door. He instantly regretted it as the claw marks on his back burned with a fury rage.

He pushed his heavy body off the door, feeling like he could just collapse and sleep anywhere at that point, whether it be the kitchen floor or the actual bed. Izuku sluggishly slipped his shoes off, wincing at the soreness of his left foot as he bent it a weird way during the fight that seemed to last hours.

Izuku stumbled towards his bathroom and opened the door slipping off his hero costume along with everything else that was either stained with blood, dirt, or sweat.

He turned the shower on, not caring for the warmth to rise. He stepped in, letting the cold drown out his aching muscles. The chill was relieving and relaxing. He sat down and his head lightly butted against the wall. The water started to get warmer and Izuku couldn't care less. If he didn't force himself to grab the soap at the side, he would have fallen asleep in the shower.

Finally. Finally he was done and ready to plop down into bed. Everything was great at this point. He was off duty tomorrow and his boyfriend, Todoroki might actually have time with him.

     Izuku walked over towards the bed and collapsed, only wearing boxers as her didn't bother covering his body. He fell asleep.

<><><><>

     Izuku woke up to the sound of distant talking. He squinted as the sunlight blinded him, and stood up. He opened his bedroom door and saw Todoroki dressed up in his hero costume. He turned around and gave Izuku a small smile and walked up towards him. "Morning sleepy head,"

     Izuku felt two hands cup his face and a longing kiss on his forehead. He smiled slightly and swayed a bit. As he did Todoroki's hand shifted onto Izuku's hip. "Mornin'" Izuku mumbled as he leaning into Todoroki's touch.

     "How did you sleep?" Todoroki asked gently as he hugged Izuku. His hugs were always nice and cozy. Protective and firm.

     "Fine..." Izuku says still very sleepy. "When did you come home?" Izuku asked as Todoroki pulled away.

     "Around two thirty," Todoroki answered slipping on one boot. Izuku rubbed his eye, trying to subside the blurry vision from just waking up.

     As Izuku's eyes adjusted his eyes widened. "Shōto, that was less than six hours ago! How long did you sleep?!" Izuku frantically asked. Todoroki chuckled, and Izuku pouted.

     "A few hours. When I came home you were sprawled out on the bed. It was adorable," Todoroki says with a smirk. Izuku's mouth dropped and he threw an old shirt at him, which he effortlessly dodged.

     Izuku grabbed a pair of soft pants and slipped them on and Todoroki walked over.

     He pecked Izuku's lips and left his hand on his cheek for a bit, staring into his eyes. Izuku couldn't tell what the problem was, but he knew something was off. "I have to work the whole day, so I won't be home for awhile,"