2| Entrance Exam

Y/N'S LOCK SCREEN 

Y/N'S PHONE BACKGROUND:

--

〖No One's pov 〗

Y/n looked around, At the moment she was alone, her friend's souls resting inside her mind...It's kinda like sleeping...There souls resting inside her..,.If that makes any sense what so ever...Y/n didn't really understand it either.

Y/n was wearing one of Frisk's classic shirts. Y/n was about to exit the house, before she heard her mother's gentle voice inside her head, "Don't forget your snack darling...Can't have you doing anything on an empty stomach."

Y/n smiled while rushing towards the kitchen counter, There was a pink sticky note on the table. Y/n gently picked up the note reading it.

"Sorry - From Bete Noire." Y/n folded the note putting it in her pocket, Bete always put a sorry note whenever Y/n went to get her lunch, breakfast etc. After all, Bete was truly sorry about what he did to Y/n and her friends.

Y/n always kept the sticky notes and stuck them to her bedroom wall, she had many of them, Y/n grabbed the ziplock bag that was full of cookies. Y/n quickly rushed out of the front door not wanting to be late, for the entrance exams

.

As Y/n was walking on a sidewalk she quickly pulled up her phone, to only be met with her new lock screen. Y/n's face turned crimson when she unlocked her phone and looked at her new background. (picture up top, as well as lockscreen)

Y/n let out a small cough while opening her GPS...She needed it because she rarely goes outside, She only goes outside to go shopping and such...She also has a part-time job at a cafe.

Y/n currently sat down next to a guy with crazy messy hair...He looked grumpy. Y/n looked down at her cookies before looking back at the guy who went by Bakugou.

Bakugou turned his head to look at an H/c haired girl, "What'chu you looking at! FREAK!" Bakugou yelled, opening his palm causing tiny explosions to burst out.

Y/n blink a few times slightly confused, Y/n grabbed a cookie while shoving it in Bakugou's mouth, He must have been hungry...After all Y/n was also grumpy when she was hungry.

"Whwy dwid ywou!- Weow twhis iws pwetty gwood.." Bakugou said munching on the cookie.

(Why did you!- Wow this is pretty good..)

Y/n gave Bakugou a warm smile, "Would you like to be my friend...I'm Y/n-" Before Bakugou could get the chance to speak back, a really loud voice interrupted them.

"WHAT'S UP U.A, CANDIDATES!" Y/n stopped for a moment, as the man introduced himself to the U.A Candidates...Y/n began to zone out...like she always does, Y/n looked around at the Candidates. Sitting below her was a person with short green messy hair...that looked oddly soft.

Y/n bit her lip to hold the urge to run her hands through the person's hair...Y/n finally gave in and ran her hands through his hair.

"S-So Soft!" Y/n fangirled quietly. Midoriya suddenly looked up to only have his face ripe as a tomato, "Er-Ah- P-PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, I'M MIDORIYA IZUKU!" Midoriya stuttered out, maybe a little too loud, causing some heads to turn his way.

Y/n did a cute nod, "Sorry, I couldn't resist running my hands through your soft hair!" Y/n smiled while continuing to speak, "I'm Y/n Dreemurr, but please- Call me Y/n!"

Bakugou let out an awe at the girl's cuteness, before quickly shaking his head looking at them before letting out a small 'hmph'

Midoriya slowly narrowed his eyes to see Y/n's hands still in his hair, his bottom lip trembled...with...Happiness? Midoriya was slightly confused, why was he all giddy inside? Why did he feel so- entranced-

"You two should stop interrupting a speech like this! It's very rude!" A dark blue-haired guy with glasses yelled as if he's yelling at two toddlers.

"PISS OFF!" Bakugou yelled, not liking that Y/n was getting told off...Ok-Ok he might have been listening to Y/n's and Midoriya's conversation...that's how he learned her name...

Everyone suddenly got up from there seats, "Seems like the speech is over..." Y/n spoke softly, taking her hands off of Midoriya's hair.

"Bye, Midoriya, bye- Explosion guy..." Y/n said waving beginning to walk away. Bakugou clenched his teeth, "IT'S BAKUGOU!!!!!! REMEMBER IT! COOKIE GIRL!" Bakugou yelled, he called Y/n cookie girl because...it would be odd that he knew her name when she didn't even introduce himself to him.

Bakugou turned around to only be met with...Midoriya's glare? Bakugou glared right back, while also getting up and walking away.

Midoriya felt burning jealousy within him, was it odd that he felt jealous Kacc-chan was even speaking to Y/n?