3| Entrance Exam [pt 2]

"DESPITE EVERYTHING,

ITS STILL YOU!"

-Save-

≪No One's Pov ≫

Y/n tilted her head while watching the other people who showed up from the entrance exam. Some were stretching while others looked nervous.

Y/n just had a blank carefree face. The large gates suddenly open, this is where she would prove herself that she can become a hero! The other U.A candidates were waiting for someone to yell 'start' or 'go'

Y/n realized, That in a real battle, you wouldn't wait for someone to tell you to start fighting. Y/n quickly ran up a-head, causing some people to run through the gates wearily.

Y/n quickly shot up in the air her whole body floating, "Undyne." Y/n whispered while closing her eyes, Y/n felt her soul grow extremely stronger!

Around Y/n's body armor began to form. In Y/n's hand, an F/c neon spear formed. Y/n threw the spear at a robot, the spear going straight through the chest of the robot.

Y/n puffed out her cheeks through her armor before quickly running around summoning more spears.

-

Y/n was crowded by multiple robots. Y/n smirked under her armor, raising her hand. Spears suddenly appear from the ground, causing all the robots near her to become pierced by the spears and then explode!

As Y/n ran around looking for more robots she seen a cute red-haired male with sharp teeth about to get hit from behind by a zero pointer robot

Y/n suddenly felt...

DETERMINED TO SAVE THE PERSON!

Y/n threw off her helmet before jumping high into the sky. "I AM THE SPEAR OF JUSTICE!" A bright red giant spear filled with determination was in Y/n's hand.

Y/n then suddenly threw the giant spear at the Zero pointer, obliterating it instantly. It was almost like Y/n was thrown herself as her body swirled towards the Red-haired male, Y/n opened her arms falling onto the red-haired male.

Y/n quickly wrapped her body around him, her armor blocking the giant shockwaves from her red spear. Y/n looked down at the red-haired male to see tears forming in his eyes.

Y/n quickly got off him, causing him to raise his fist in the air, his other hand wiping his tears, "T-That w-was s-so.......MANLY!" Stars formed in his eyes while looking at Y/n with admiration.

Y/n's face turned crimson for many reasons, Y/n thought she somehow made the person sad, which she felt embarrassed that she was wrong...Y/n let out a small cough.

"ANDD TIME IS UP U.A, STUDENTS!" A voice screamed through the speakers. Y/n stood up holding her hand out, "Thanks! I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Your so manly!" He spoke gripping her hand as Y/n helped him up. "I think you're more manly." Y/n smiled her armor disappearing.

(Time skip brought to you by, Kirishima being best boi!)

After the Exams, Y/n and Kirishima decided to hang out, and get ice cream. They already called up their parents telling them they would be hanging out with a friend.

Y/n to a lick of her bubble gum ice cream before looking at Kirishima, "So...What's your quirk?" Y/n asked causing Kirishima to look down at his feet, "Its nothing too flashy..." Y/n tried not to cry for Kirishima, Y/n began to fierce give him head pats and hugs.

"Even if your not strong or if your quirk is not flashy, you don't have to worry! because I shall protect you! AND LOVE YOU!" Y/n cried out kissing all over Kirishima's cheeks

Kirishima felt light-head while wrapping his strong arms around Y/n.

The two say in silence embracing each other.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n's hands tried not to trail down Kirishima's manly butt!
Because even if the truth hurts...

Y/n was somewhat of a pervert...
Y/n wiggled her eyebrows.
"You have a manly butt." Y/n spoke.

And with that ladies and gentlemen, Kirishima has passed out.

-------

 A/N: PICTURE IS NOT MINE